Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-09-2011, 05:00 PM   #31
Call Me Kayelyn
Gifted

ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Ganz to Make Spree Arcade Game Easier to Play!

The new game sounds similar to the Lunch Letters game in the arcade somewhat.... I feel as if it is a typing game because it requires accuracy on the keyboard. Interesting.
ratgirl57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2011, 05:25 PM   #32
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!
Webkinz :)

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I think it is great that Ganz is actually going to makie this game easier to play. I have been concerned for a long time that most days I try to play the game Spree it gets stcuk loading less than halfway on the loading bar. I have reported this in the Glitch section but no body responded. I probably am able to play this game 2-3 times a week. Someone please help me!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 05:44 PM   #33

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

I still sometimes have trouble with spree not loading , and when I called Ganz they told me to log out, clear my cache and then log in again and enter spree through the arcade. This does work when I do it , although it is annoying and should not have to be done. Hopefully Ganz will fix this with maintenance Wednesday since they are aware it has been a problem.

Ganz will correct this since they are aware of the problem
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 07:08 PM   #34
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

Ooh, a keyboarding game? Sounds awesomesauce

*is typing nerd *
lps3cheese is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 08:34 PM   #35
Meme Queen

sabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by tablecat
Wonderful!! If they would get rid of those flat tire and STOP game cards, I would be thrilled!
Me too! I'm not too good at the Stop sign games . . .
I hope they do make it easier to get the bags . . . Then I'll be done quicker . . .
sabrinafan1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 09:37 PM   #36
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by romeo
Yay. Those rolls really fly by.

hahahah! Nice humor.

I might know...
The truth about Spree:
Click the image to open in full size.
I totally love this!!! I guess I'll have to try to figure out what is with the evil bunny clowns. Love your graphic skills!
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 09:41 PM   #37

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

I hope they give 3 rolls a day, change the ratio of bad to good, and make the robberies only 1 bag. thanks ganz for improving spree!
ImHappy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 09:49 PM   #38
ho Knew?

cg7gg is sweet stuff
cg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuff

Yah right...........a huh. sure they are....they never do! lolzz
cg7gg is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 04:08 AM   #39
inter =]

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

more then 70% from the time, we land on FLAT-TIRE.
flat tire is not an action, its like landing on red bag, its not an action, it nothing.
action means to do something, and flat tires do nothing.

so I hope ganz will cancel the flat tire card from the game.
nici is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 05:28 AM   #40
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

That i great.

View Post Originally Posted by cheekyluver
That is great.
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: