Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-09-2011, 02:05 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

TurtleChuck is a name known to allTurtleChuck is a name known to allTurtleChuck is a name known to all

Default Re: Ganz to Make Spree Arcade Game Easier to Play!

I GOT 5 BAGS!!!!!!!

So I got this cool looking bag in my dock and when I opened it I got 2 road pieces and a street lamp...pretty cool....check it out...
Attached Images
File Type: jpgSPREE.JPG (178.5 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpgSPREE2.JPG (152.2 KB, 10 views)
TurtleChuck is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2011, 02:06 PM   #22
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

Congrats on your prizes, turtlechuck!
Isabelle123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 02:10 PM   #23
Where Forth Bunny?

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

Yay. Those rolls really fly by.
View Post Originally Posted by VeronicaGee
Gee, if going to the mall was so dangerous with all the flat tires and robbers , I'd never go!
hahahah! Nice humor.
View Post Originally Posted by VeronicaGee
Where are the mall cops when you need them?
I might know...
The truth about Spree:
Click the image to open in full size.
romeo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 02:13 PM   #24
e want white wolf

WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!

Hmm... I wonder if the new game will be like the Ms. Birdy's Assistant Job at the Employment Office?
WolfPuppy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 02:54 PM   #25
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Ganz to Make Spree Arcade Game Easier to Play!

Thanx FIA.

I'm glad Ganz is listening. I wish the Spree game would give us 3 rolls a day. I'm not spending my eStore points on the "extra" dice. It takes so long to move around the board. I really want to see what Ganz does with Spree on Wed.
I also hope they fix the glitch with the Giant Zingoz Plushie.
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 02:54 PM   #26
minnottes has disabled reputation

Thank goodness!!!! I am so tired of getting red shopping bags. They made it nearly impossible to get all five. Thanks for the info!
minnottes is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 03:25 PM   #27
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

Personally, I don't think Spree is that bad as it is. And they've been giving out a ton of free dice!

Also, there's a card in the Spree deck that sends you directly to the Mall, no matter where you are on the game board. I got it once, but didn't have enough credits to buy what I wanted. But I got to look at the previews of the items for sale.

So I don't really think they need to change it. But it's nice of them to do it, since others have complained.
auntjenny7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 03:45 PM   #28
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

I thought only I could not sit on my chair! Thanks for letting me know, I have tried moving it, etc. Thanks WI!!
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 03:49 PM   #29
I <3 Baird!

gvk6295 will become famous soon enough

Thank goodness. Hopefully they will make it a shorter route to get to the mall. It's kinda long
gvk6295 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 04:47 PM   #30
Packerdan205

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

Must . . . . Save . . . . . Dice . . . . . For . . . . . Wednesday, AAAAAAAAGGGGHHH!
Cool, this means those more expensive items will be easier. YAY!
Packerdan is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: