Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-09-2011, 12:17 PM   #11
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ganz to Make Spree Arcade Game Easier to Play!

That is good to hear!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2011, 12:51 PM   #12
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

I am SO glad to hear Ganz is re-thinking this game. I started tracking the good and bad outcomes for each of my accounts and the bad almost always out-weighs the good. I play every three days, just to have more than one throw which more often then not is a negative consequence.
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 12:55 PM   #13
Webkinz :)

frodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to all

Awesome news! I don't mind a few setbacks like "flat tire", but repeatedly losing all my bags to the Big City Robber is getting really annoying. I'm nearly to the Mall but still haven't been able to assemble a full set. It's the same with the Mall Credits. I'm so afraid that guy will show up right before I make it and I'll be broke, and will have wasted a lot of time for nothing.

I hope they get rid of him or at least make it so that he doesn't take ALL the bags or credits at once.
frodoslegacy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 01:06 PM   #14
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

GREAT news! I was getting so frustrated. The last 8 STOP signs resulted in getting THREE quick STOPS and is a huge let down. Too many SPREE cards are duds or worse. I hardly have any mall credits on one acct, and keep getting robbed. Gee, if going to the mall was so dangerous with all the flat tires and robbers , I'd never go! Where are the mall cops when you need them?
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 01:09 PM   #15
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

can't wait for it to be easier
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 01:13 PM   #16
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
I have made it to the mall three times now, 1 on a Card... 2 have made it on their own already. And I think 2 might today after I have yesterday's roll and free roll and today's roll, free roll and floating free roll = 5 rolls each.... I haven't been able to buy anything really nice cuz it will take 2 or 3 trips to accumulate the credits to buy stuff. so it will be great to see more credits added.

On the part about bags though, I got robbed only once and had 4 bags so that was def annoying, maybe make it take 1 away not all of them.

I have collected all 5 bags on 7 out of 10 accounts already.. Almost have all of the tile pieces, enough signs to create one room. I have sent them all to my main account to see if I can make an entire room of the road

You're very lucky. We have 4 accts now and only one got to the mall once, with barely 200 mall credits to spend. Not much fun shopping when you can't buy much. We've been robbed multiple times. At least once a day on 1-2 of our 4 accts. Not fun.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 01:26 PM   #17

pagehanna knows the way
pagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the way

On of my accounts this morning I had two rolls, each one sent me back six spaces!
How do you make enough money to buy something like the fountain? Do you get to the mall and spend nothing, then save all your credits for the next (long long) time when you finally get back to the mall again?
Despite setbacks, this is a fun game.
pagehanna is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 01:43 PM   #18

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

I share the sentiments of all who have posted before me regarding the Big City Robber and the redundancy of the Spree cards. I have yet to make it to the mall on my own and I am playing the game every three days without fail on 30 accounts plus taking advantage of every opportunity to collect dice through hourly events or clicky floaty events on WKN. I'm getting closer but I'd like to make it to the mall before it's time to do Christmas shopping.

And how about when we do manage to complete a shopping bag collection, we get something other than three and four-way stop tiles ?? Not much you can do with those and storing them in an outdoor yard (if you don't want to leave them in your dock) takes up A LOT yard space.

And if Ganz is going to fix that Zingoz Plushie chair, how's about they fix the Snowy Owl's PSI throne at the same time. Our pets have not been able to sit in that gorgeous glacier wing-backed throne since it was released in Sept. of 2010.
MysticZon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 01:48 PM   #19
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Glad to hear cause I'm sick of getting red shopping bags on most rolls.

View Post Originally Posted by tablecat
Wonderful!! If they would get rid of those flat tire and STOP game cards, I would be thrilled!
The Stop game cards are part of the fun but Ganz should so get rid of the flat tires.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 01:56 PM   #20
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

Change can be good.
slcoon is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: