Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-09-2011, 11:25 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Ganz to Make Spree Arcade Game Easier to Play!

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz to Make Spree Arcade Game Easier to Play!

Click the image to open in full size.
It appears Ganz has been listening to player feedback regarding the Spree game that was added to the Arcade last month. A short time ago they announced that during Wednesday's scheduled site maintenance they will be making it easier for players to earn credits and to collect a full set of five shopping bags.

In a related note, many players are hoping that Ganz will also fix the programming for the Giant Zingoz Plushie, which can be purchased in the Spree Mall. According to the item's description, it is a chair, but players purchasing the item are quickly discovering that it is not.

For more information on the Spree game, check out the Webkinz Insider WIki.

Ganz has also been hinting about a new Arcade game that will be arriving on Wednesday. Skill, speed, and accuracy on the keyboard will help you win KinzCash in this new game. Once the details have been revealed, we will post them right here on Webkinz Insider.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2011, 11:32 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Ganz to Make Spree Arcade Game Easier to Play!

It is hard to see this on the front page.

Cool...I wonder if this will mean more dice?

OH good front page much easier to see

Last edited by WebkinzBatRulz; 05-09-2011 at 11:32 AM..
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 11:35 AM   #3

tablecat will become famous soon enough

Wonderful!! If they would get rid of those flat tire and STOP game cards, I would be thrilled!
tablecat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 11:40 AM   #4
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I don't fill we should be robbed either
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 11:41 AM   #5

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

The flat tire cards are a nuisance, but it's the robber cards I have more of a problem with! You manage to get 4 out of 5 bags, and then you lose them all. This has happened on multiple accounts. And some of the different colours are really hard to get. I was just starting to wonder if there was much point in continuing with this game... I hope the come up with some good changes.
Ritzcracker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 11:49 AM   #6
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

Yay! Way to listen, GANZ! Now, let's tackle that annoying T-mobile ad!
Isabelle123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 11:50 AM   #7

rosiehound22 has a spectacular aura about

I think those things make it a game.
My only comment would be, maybe give us a few mall credits when we land on a bag we already have. I think if they take away the rest, people will just fly right through it. They make it more interesting!

The RED ink and this shade of BLUE ink are reserved for staff use only.
Thanks, Electrabuzz1

Last edited by Electrabuzz1; 05-09-2011 at 12:35 PM.. Reason: Removing red ink where used.
rosiehound22 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 11:59 AM   #8
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by rosiehound22
I think those things make it a game.
My only comment would be, maybe give us a few mall credits when we land on a bag we already have. I think if they take away the rest, people will just fly right through it. They make it more interesting!
I totally agree. I keep landing on Red bags and have landed on pretty much every red bag LOL and don't need them... or at least let us collect multiples like Star Challenge/Gem Hunt

I would have 20 Red Bags on one account

I have made it to the mall three times now, 1 on a Card... 2 have made it on their own already. And I think 2 might today after I have yesterday's roll and free roll and today's roll, free roll and floating free roll = 5 rolls each.... I haven't been able to buy anything really nice cuz it will take 2 or 3 trips to accumulate the credits to buy stuff. so it will be great to see more credits added.

On the part about bags though, I got robbed only once and had 4 bags so that was def annoying, maybe make it take 1 away not all of them.

I have collected all 5 bags on 7 out of 10 accounts already.. Almost have all of the tile pieces, enough signs to create one room. I have sent them all to my main account to see if I can make an entire room of the road

I think the red you used is the one we are not allowed to use. It is reserved for Admins/Mods along with the blue.

Last edited by dawnscott1; 05-09-2011 at 12:07 PM..
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 12:01 PM   #9

xChristina is just really nicexChristina is just really nice

"fast keyboard skills" "your TYPE"
probably something like writting letters or something quick (;
xChristina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 12:05 PM   #10
Frying pans are awes

pawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective socks

Awesome! I love the idea of them making it easier.
pawsandcaws is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: