Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-06-2011, 11:30 AM   #41
ants to move doors!
Webkinz :)

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

Default Re: Ganz Launching Webkinz TV Commercial!

As someone who's family is in television production, I would say this is a mediocre and hastily constructed commercial. It really did not express clearly what Webkinz are about or what exactly you can do in Webkinz World. A couple of kids against a white wall and a couple of screen shots does not a commercial make. Personally, at the very least, I would have shown a family around the computer, two or more kids together each holding their Webkinz, animation of WW and WW characters, and definitely speech bubbles over the pets' heads in the clubhouse shot. Although I will say, I am always surprised at the number of kids and adults in Ganz's targeted age groups that do not know what Webkinz are, so probably any commercial is helpful at this point.

View Post Originally Posted by Nereid
As someone who's family
Whose - sorry!
Nereid is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2011, 11:48 AM   #42
00P ;D

hubblehomeboy has a spectacular aura about

I love the commerical. but it doesnt seem to be focusing on the older audience.
but more on little kids.
OMG. -.- A PAPILLION!! (: FINALLY!
i have suggested that pet soooo many times and FINALLY THEY ARE MAKING IT! (: yay so excited.
i am hoping it comes out in july because thats my birthday month. and omg. a webkinz papillion for my birthday would be the best thing EVER! (:
PS. i live in the Uk and there is a webkinz advert for iwantwebkinz.com which is the site where English people can buy webkinz from (: x
hubblehomeboy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 12:08 PM   #43
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

... If my friends see this commercial I will be tortured forever. xD
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 12:11 PM   #44
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by TheFlamedance
I agree.... xP
zacspet is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 12:16 PM   #45

luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!

WEEEEE!!!! FINALLY!!!!!! IT IS SO COOL!!!!!!! I love the new dog in the video.... the pink and orange one. Thanks for sharing Justin! I have been waiting for so long to see it!!! (I watched Disney XD for three hours and the comerical never aired, I am in FL... I wonder......)
luvteh is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 12:31 PM   #46
Diabetes Awareness

veron has a spectacular aura about

Oh my, my oh my, webkinz has made a jingle that makes me feel embarrassed to play webkinz , I one of my friend's see this he will be like, WHAT! you play this childish website! Oh well.
Good luck ganz, even though this probably won't attract anyone no offense ganz

Arte: your never gonna get this crown of wonder muhahahah
veron is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 12:36 PM   #47

victoria19 will become famous soon enough

ok i'm sorry to be a downer but not in all of ww six years have they needed a commercial i'm scared that they're slipping like at the estore there's not a return to ww button

ok totally agreeing with veron i'm now embarrassed to play webkinz none of my friends know i play anymore so thank goodnesss for that!! (angel chorus in background singing) hallelujah! hallelujah!

Last edited by victoria19; 05-06-2011 at 12:36 PM..
victoria19 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 12:48 PM   #48
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Not a bad ad...

It was fairly girl-oriented however. There were only two boy actors and a dozen girls, and the boys only got on-screen to call out their one line. Most of the rooms shown were very pink in decoration (and boys are usually less interested in shopping for clothes and dressing their pets).

Mabe they'll see how this one goes and have a more boy-oriented ad in the future.
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 12:56 PM   #49

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

The coolest thing about Webkinz is everything! Uh, I'll have that stuck in my head lol. I wonder what channels the commercials will be in?
Koodo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 01:18 PM   #50
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by TheFlamedance
DITTO. If some of my friends, that is.
Isabelle123 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
ami was here, god is 100% awesome, is everything!, james is mangarine, kd&me, limespot, soa, t.r., you are beautiful!, ♫sing4me a melody

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: