Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-06-2011, 10:32 AM   #31
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Ganz Launching Webkinz TV Commercial!

I loved the new webkinz! I think that the children could've been a little older due to they're seemingly "fake" voices. The commercial itself (no offense) was plain and could've used lots more color! But all of that aside, it was a decent commercial! I also think that 4 of 11 of them will be July webkinz. If not, then they will probably be August through December webkinz. I also think that webkinz was not thinking so well on this because what if children who are completely new to webkinz watch this video and think that those impeccably unknown webkinz are already out in retailers. Hopefully that won't be the case. Oh but I still love webkinz though.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2011, 10:35 AM   #32
Webkinz :)

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Ganz Launching Webkinz TV Commercial!

ok i dont know the names or what of all these new pets i spotted but....

in order of what i seen...

Peach cheeky dog
Blue dragon
Dodo bird
purple raccoon
some sort of curly dog
a lynx?
some kind of bear
a collie? or a furry dog?
a peach flower dog?
some dog...it was white with black spots
and a grey striped cheeky cat
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 10:40 AM   #33

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

Love the idea of a commercial, but miss the "grown-ups" and the boys. Hey, everyone can play!
jemkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 10:42 AM   #34
minnottes has disabled reputation

My two little girls loved the commercial so much that I had to replay it for them about thirty times!!!! I think this is a good thing they are doing because hopefully more advertising will bring more players which will in turn keep Webkinz World up and running for years to come.
minnottes is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 10:45 AM   #35

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Gmagator
Wow, where are the adults and Gma's? Lol, will have to change the channel if Mr. Intervention is in the room!

Yeh, but I think they are appealing to their target audience...

View Post Originally Posted by Anime Lover
AWESOME! I wish I had cable to watch the commercial but.... oh well! I think that about half of those webkinz are coming out in July! I CAN'T WAIT!
Yeh and possibly August too!
Old 05-06-2011, 10:48 AM   #36
Writer in Training
Gift Guru

hamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to behold

Wow, Ganz kind of made webkinz look like a game for little kids in that commercial...
hamstar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 10:58 AM   #37
Lrnpanda
Gift Guru

Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by minnottes
My two little girls loved the commercial so much that I had to replay it for them about thirty times!!!! I think this is a good thing they are doing because hopefully more advertising will bring more players which will in turn keep Webkinz World up and running for years to come.
That's awesome - proof positive that it appeals to it's target audience! When mine were younger I would have had to run it in a loop.

New generations of WW players, that's how they will keep it going. I'd love for my DD to be able to play her account with her own kids some day...whoops, eek - that would be grandchildren for me, yikes
Lrnpanda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 11:00 AM   #38

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzBatRulz
ok i dont know the names or what of all these new pets i spotted but....

in order of what i seen...

Peach cheeky dog
Blue dragon
Dodo bird
purple raccoon
some sort of curly dog
a lynx?
some kind of bear
a collie? or a furry dog?
a peach flower dog?
some dog...it was white with black spots
and a grey striped cheeky cat

Hmm...where is that Signature ?
Old 05-06-2011, 11:00 AM   #39
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by lrnpanda
That's awesome - proof positive that it appeals to it's target audience! When mine were younger I would have had to run it in a loop.

New generations of WW players, that's how they will keep it going. I'd love for my DD to be able to play her account with her own kids some day...whoops, eek - that would be grandchildren for me, yikes
That's ok, you are still allowed to play when you are a Grandma!
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 11:23 AM   #40
jeanenehea
Banned
jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!

I was hoping Ganz would fix the most annoying problems that plague it's current members before inviting more members who can only make the problems worse.
On the positive side, I am looking forward to meeting more friends in the parks and clubhouse.
Jeanene

Hmmm, there were only two boys in that entire commercial and they were just quick one-word shouts.

Last edited by jeanenehea; 05-06-2011 at 11:23 AM..
jeanenehea is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
ami was here, god is 100% awesome, is everything!, james is mangarine, kd&me, limespot, soa, t.r., you are beautiful!, ♫sing4me a melody

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: