Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-07-2011, 02:06 AM   #91
hee ♥♥
Webkinz :)

taffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Ganz Launching Webkinz TV Commercial!

the commercial was boring. but for those saying they feel too old, well, the target for webkinz is kids right, and more girls than boys would play so of course they would show things girls would like. also if i wanted to start playing webkinz & my parents didn't know anything about it & i showed them a commercial with adults, especially adult guys in it, they would think it was weird & not let me play. so i think webkinz made a good choice.
taffeta is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2011, 06:35 AM   #92
Gifted

webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent
webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent

I think it's great that they finally have commercials, but it was a little overdone. They all seemed a little TOO enthusiastic. Thanks for keeping us updated.
webkinzmania44 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 06:38 AM   #93
Diabetes Awareness!

GreenGal17 is sweet stuff
GreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuff

Wow ! That really is the commercial- thanks Justin !

My pictures were bad quality- sorry !
I didn't see the "Cheeky Grey Tabby" (if you know what I mean here ) or the dog sitting next to it. But then again, it was hard to take pics of all the scenes!

Thank Justin !
GreenGal17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 06:43 AM   #94
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by taffeta
the commercial was boring. but for those saying they feel too old, well, the target for webkinz is kids right, and more girls than boys would play so of course they would show things girls would like. also if i wanted to start playing webkinz & my parents didn't know anything about it & i showed them a commercial with adults, especially adult guys in it, they would think it was weird & not let me play. so i think webkinz made a good choice.
i agree... however if a little boy wanted a webkinz and showed his mom this commercial... se would ,ost likely think it is too girl y and say no, am I right?
I think they could've balanced it out more
zacspet is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 06:49 AM   #95
AbbyFlower7

AbbyL714 is a jewel in the roughAbbyL714 is a jewel in the rough

Red face Re: Ganz Launching Webkinz TV Commercial!

WOW cool!
AbbyL714 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 06:49 AM   #96
Wacky4life

Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!

Ok. This makes me a little embarassed to play webkinz. They could've balanced it out just a little more, instead of 6-8 year olds. A little TOO much excitement. But hey, I'm still playing! thanks for the update I!
Ham4life is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 06:59 AM   #97
AbbyFlower7

AbbyL714 is a jewel in the roughAbbyL714 is a jewel in the rough

Angry Re: Ganz Launching Webkinz TV Commercial!

also, why are there only girls in that commercial... I AM a girl, but I'm just saying, it makes it seem like ebkinz is only for girls...
AbbyL714 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 07:45 AM   #98
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

Wow....just wow. I'm really glad I don't play Webkinz anymore.
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 07:50 AM   #99
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

Yeah. Webkinz is for ALL ages not just hyper little girls. They should show some boys (and if they weren't to embarrassed; teens and adults too!)
chocluver223 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 07:51 AM   #100
Diabetes Awareness!

GreenGal17 is sweet stuff
GreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuff

They did show some boys- 2 if I am correct
GreenGal17 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
ami was here, god is 100% awesome, is everything!, james is mangarine, kd&me, limespot, soa, t.r., you are beautiful!, ♫sing4me a melody

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: