Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2011, 04:57 PM   #61
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Default Re: Ganz to Launch "Tail Towns" World on 8th of March, 2011

Great, they're already abandoning Webkinz.
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2011, 06:02 PM   #62
Goodbye!
Webkinz :)

iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
um...I'm scared. VERY scared!

I won't get into another site...webkinz is my thing...I sure hope they aren't planning on dumping my webbies...
*lips quiver* *knees shake* *falls to ground* WHY GANZ WHY?! Webkinz FOR.EV.ER! but i want to see what the design is at least.
iamsam is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 06:05 PM   #63
(◕‿◕✿)

allyb0 knows the way
allyb0 knows the wayallyb0 knows the wayallyb0 knows the way

I am NOT looking forward to this!!!!! Webkinz is my thing and i'm never giving up on that!!!!! And plus its for aldults and i'm not an addult!!!!! > I hope they don't stop working on webkinz!
allyb0 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 06:15 PM   #64
;)

CandyCanez is a glorious beacon of lightCandyCanez is a glorious beacon of light

Interesting, i guess we will have to see what its all about.
CandyCanez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 06:23 PM   #65

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

sounds weird but alright.. wait, I hope it doesnt have codes like ww! wait, hows it called? Tails towns? tail towns? oh whatever xD

View Post Originally Posted by iamsam
*lips quiver* *knees shake* *falls to ground* WHY GANZ WHY?! Webkinz FOR.EV.ER! but i want to see what the design is at least.
totally how I feel

View Post Originally Posted by iamsam
totally how I feel

View Post Originally Posted by blackylove123
sounds weird but alright.. wait, I hope it doesnt have codes like ww! wait, hows it called? Tails towns? tail towns? oh whatever xD

totally how I feel

totally how I feel
blackylove123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 06:37 PM   #66
Squirrel♥Megadeth!
Gifted

DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
Sounds like it is geared to adults.
really? you think so? i figured adults would just use facebook or chatrooms to meet other people. Plus, isn't ganz a toy company? Why would they want to sell to adults. Kids are where the real money's at.
DragonforceFan3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 06:40 PM   #67
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

How interesting. I wonder what it would be like.
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 06:45 PM   #68

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Tail Towns

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzdadd
No, not necessarily. They added Webkinz Junior, a whole other site from Webkinz, and didn't discontinue regular Webkinz. I have no clue, and none of us do really, but my guess is that they won't discontinue Webkinz just because of the addition of this new Tail Towns thing.
but webkinz jr has something to do with webkinz, this is what I think:

Tail town is going to come out and people will be checking that out instead of playing WW...PLUS its an ADULT site, what?! Wasnt Ganz all nice and everything to kids? I dont like this idea, i MIGHT check it out BUT, I dont think I should.. ohz, and I hope it isnt like Facebook and everything, too many inappropriate websites, so lets not see one owned by Ganz, plus, when I went to the link to see the "info" there was a little picture on the right that it was like this:

A dog (a cartoonish) TAIL TOWNS (in a red sign) a cat,

that doesnt look anything like an adult "sign", PLUS it looks more like a Jump Start sign, (some of you might not know what it is xD)
blackylove123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 06:47 PM   #69
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by DragonforceFan3
really? you think so? i figured adults would just use facebook or chatrooms to meet other people. Plus, isn't ganz a toy company? Why would they want to sell to adults. Kids are where the real money's at.
Actually, Ganz is a "gift" company that also makes toys and had a major hit with Webkinz.
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 06:51 PM   #70
umbo Waffles. <3

Amber420 is a name known to allAmber420 is a name known to allAmber420 is a name known to all

Hmm, I might see what it is, But I probably won't play it
(All I need Is my webbies )
Amber420 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
000000005 was here!, james is mangarine, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: