Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2011, 03:11 PM   #51
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Default Re: Ganz to Launch "Tail Towns" World on 8th of March, 2011

Justin - thanks for letting us know. I haven't come up with any pictures...it would be nice to see a sampler! This is the future website link for it right? Webkinz Insider - Webkinz Cheats, Recipes, Codes

oh I guess I can't post it ..hmm

hey why does WI info line say "CHEATS"?
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2011, 03:17 PM   #52
Neiler for life
Webkinz :)

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

Ooh! Sounds interesting. But this is just another MAZIN' Hamster case, isn't it? I really do love this idea though, it sounds very fascinating. However, this is NOT a part of Webkinz World? That sounds fishy to me. Is it more geared toward adult and teen players? With a name like Tail Town I highly doubt it, but...Guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens! Ugh. Another product I'll be spending lots of money on. Like MAZIN' Hamsters all over again. I see these headlines, and I'm exited and angry at the same time. Well, anyway, I really am looking forward to this. I can't wait until March!

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Just so you all know, I've been talking to Ganz about this for almost 2 months and they've not given me much to go on... Except that it's been in development for a very long time and it's actually built for adults, with a completely separate development team.

I don't expect any effect in Webkinz World, other than possible cross-promotion.

I'm keeping my mind open, they are pretty excited about it @ Ganz!
Oh...it's made for adults? That means I probably won't want to use the site. If it's made for adults, for all we know, they could make it like a Sims-type world. And Sims isn't the most appropriate game from what I've heard. What if it's like Facebook but with furry little animals? I might buy the plush, but I don't think I'll use the site.

Last edited by Boltaway; 01-12-2011 at 03:17 PM..
Boltaway is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 03:35 PM   #53

Twinklepaugh is a glorious beacon of lightTwinklepaugh is a glorious beacon of lightTwinklepaugh is a glorious beacon of light

Sounds like they wanted to make Webkinz World 3-D, but didn't want to lose customers. I don't know about this. I'm glad it's not related to WW at the moment.

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
You could say it's because of the recipes and clothing machine recipes WI has here. Each member is supposed to figure it out for themselves, but thanks to WI, not all of us WW players have to. xD

Last edited by Twinklepaugh; 01-12-2011 at 03:35 PM..
Twinklepaugh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 03:41 PM   #54
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Justin - thanks for letting us know. I haven't come up with any pictures...it would be nice to see a sampler! This is the future website link for it right? Webkinz Insider - Webkinz Cheats, Recipes, Codes

oh I guess I can't post it ..hmm

So when people search for cheats they'll stumble upon this great website, which will teach them that cheats are NOT right, AND we'll have another great member to add to this great community.
wowewe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 03:54 PM   #55

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

Sounds interesting, I won't judge until I see it. Might be fun! But I'm glad to hear Justin doesn't think it will effect WW. That's a relief.
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 04:04 PM   #56
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl
Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl

Hmm...I wonder if it'll be like plushes or just online....
If it's plushes, will they take over webkinz retail sales i wonder?

Still it sounds pretty cool....can't wait to see it!
thanks for the info!
Catlover200710 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 04:14 PM   #57
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

It's top-secret. I haven't seen anything myself just yet. It's actually not tail-town.com, the name of it is Tail Towns and it'll reside at tailtowns.com.

View Post Originally Posted by Catlover200710
Hmm...I wonder if it'll be like plushes or just online....
If it's plushes, will they take over webkinz retail sales i wonder?

Still it sounds pretty cool....can't wait to see it!
thanks for the info!
There aren't going to be any plush, there will be collectible figurines, though I'm not sure if we're talking about plastic or metal.
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 04:35 PM   #58
Everybodyy

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

Ok?????? I will have to see this to find out if I like it
webbieluver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 04:48 PM   #59

ctufts is a jewel in the roughctufts is a jewel in the rough

Mabye that's why accounts will no longer expire.
ctufts is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 04:56 PM   #60
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

That sounds pretty cool! I just hope this doesn't mean they're getting "out" of webkinz. :[
luree611 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
000000005 was here!, james is mangarine, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: