Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2011, 02:11 PM   #41
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Default Re: Ganz to Launch "Tail Towns" World on 8th of March, 2011

Not at all excited about this. Actually, trying not to worry about what it means for the future of WW (and all the $ I've invested in my accounts).

But can't help feeling a little sick to my stomach because I've seen what can happen to the quality of existing games (and I mean games where the company takes pride in keeping everything as bug free as possible) when a company starts focusing on creating more games.
Mynoey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2011, 02:13 PM   #42
Webkinz :)

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I refuse to become addicted for anything except WW.
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 02:15 PM   #43
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

im thinking, ???????????????????? but i so want to be a part of this lol
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 02:18 PM   #44
Clothing Collecter

nicolejasmine14 is just really nicenicolejasmine14 is just really nice

hmm.... i am not sure if i like this but can't judge it before i see it

View Post Originally Posted by Mynoey
Not at all excited about this. Actually, trying not to worry about what it means for the future of WW (and all the $ I've invested in my accounts).

But can't help feeling a little sick to my stomach because I've seen what can happen to the quality of existing games (and I mean games where the company takes pride in keeping everything as bug free as possible) when a company starts focusing on creating more games.
omg this is so true. i am always goign to be a ww fan nothing else

Last edited by nicolejasmine14; 01-12-2011 at 02:18 PM..
nicolejasmine14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 02:29 PM   #45
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Oh I'm there!!! I wish I could have played BETA. Has anyone on the forum been a tester?

I found an article online...here > TAIL TOWNS - Trademark by Ganz Woodbridge, ONT, - Serial Number: 77813843

On Thursday, August 27, 2009, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for TAIL TOWNS. This trademark is owned by Ganz, ********, Woodbridge, ONT L4L3T2. Trademarkia.com is a free search engine of publicly available government records. Trademarkia.com is not a law firm and does not represent owners & correspondents listed on this page. The correspondent listed for TAIL TOWNS is MELANIE S. CORCORAN of BAKER..., 1900 ..., CLEVELAND, OH 44114-3475 . The TAIL TOWNS trademark is filed in the category of Toys and Sporting Goods Products . The description provided to the USPTO for TAIL TOWNS is Plush toys, card games, plush dolls, board games, jigsaw puzzles, soft sculpture dolls, Christmas tree ornaments, and Christmas stockings.
The USPTO has given the TAIL TOWNS trademark serial number of 77813843. The current federal status of this trademark filing is FIRST EXTENSION - GRANTED.

Last edited by EXOTERIC; 01-12-2011 at 02:29 PM..
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 02:33 PM   #46
ღJalleyღ
Banned
celinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roost

Oh great, just great.
Trying to ease up more of our money are we, Ganz?
I won't be buying.
celinab123 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 02:34 PM   #47
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Just so you all know, I've been talking to Ganz about this for almost 2 months and they've not given me much to go on... Except that it's been in development for a very long time and it's actually built for adults, with a completely separate development team.

I don't expect any effect in Webkinz World, other than possible cross-promotion.

I'm keeping my mind open, they are pretty excited about it @ Ganz!
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 02:45 PM   #48
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

Hmm.. I don't know what I think about this.. except that I hope they don't put WW on the second burner. Thanks for the info! (:

♥ Meg
megan100160 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 02:48 PM   #49
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Alright THank you Justin...Knowing it is geared toward adults I now know I will not be interested in it one bit! I like my ga ga goo goo webkinz world!
Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 02:51 PM   #50
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

Interesting...thanks for the info
Baby_G is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
000000005 was here!, james is mangarine, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: