Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-23-2011, 10:17 PM   #141
Webkinz :)

Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity
Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Re: TaleTowns!!

I can't access my e mail!! hopefully i got one
Pandalover4ever is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2011, 11:04 PM   #142
ants a REAL peacock!

Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!

This sounds very interesting! I will definitely try the site. And since we can decorate our home, I will probably buy a figure code from the eStore. Decorating is my favorite thing to do in Webkinz! I'm not too in to the "role playing" aspect of this site but if I have to do it to get things to decorate with, I will.

I hope this site will be less glitchy than Webkinz, but I doubt it.
Hibiscus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 02:00 AM   #143

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

I'm not really sure what to think of this game. It seems like a really old fashioned Italian setting game. The poor female characters look like they have really frumpy outfits. I'm glad they will be selling the figures in the estore. It looks like there may be a lot of interaction and I like to keep to myself and play in my own little world of webkinz. I will defenitely try it out though but if it's more of a game where you sit down with other people and have to chat well them I'm not very good at that. I don't accept friends request because I never know what to say . Hopefully we won't have to wait much longer!
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 02:22 PM   #144

WHHS2002 is a jewel in the roughWHHS2002 is a jewel in the rough

Yes I got the video also and it does look cute. I wish it would open already
WHHS2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 04:15 PM   #145

frodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to all

I was curious, but I can't get the video at their site to play. It just loads and loads and loads... Guess I'll have to wait some more.
frodoslegacy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 04:30 PM   #146

linda929 is cool as a bunny clownlinda929 is cool as a bunny clownlinda929 is cool as a bunny clownlinda929 is cool as a bunny clownlinda929 is cool as a bunny clownlinda929 is cool as a bunny clownlinda929 is cool as a bunny clownlinda929 is cool as a bunny clownlinda929 is cool as a bunny clown

I got the video in my email too on the 22nd. It looks way different from kinzville. I hope we find out soon when it will be ready. I can't wait to try it out.
linda929 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 09:42 PM   #147
ants a REAL peacock!

Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by frodoslegacy
I was curious, but I can't get the video at their site to play. It just loads and loads and loads... Guess I'll have to wait some more.
If you go to www.tailtowninsiders.com you can watch the video there. That is what I did since the video in my e-mail didn't work either.
Old 03-25-2011, 09:32 AM   #148

frodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Hibiscus
If you go to www.tailtowninsiders.com you can watch the video there. That is what I did since the video in my e-mail didn't work either.
Thank you, that link worked!

I'm especially intrigued by the "Dark Secrets" aspect of TT. That sure got my attention!
frodoslegacy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 06:01 PM   #149
ants a REAL peacock!

Default Re: Tail Towns!

You're welcome frodoslegacy!

I watched the video again and I am getting more excited and intrigued by this world. Especially the furniture items they showed to collect! I wasn't too keen on this new world until this video. Now I am anxious for the site to open!
Old 05-06-2011, 05:57 PM   #150

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Question WHATEVER HAPPENED TO TAIL TOWNS?

Did Ganz decide to shelf the Tail Towns idea altogether or what? Has anyone heard anything?
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
000000005 was here!, james is mangarine, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: