Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-07-2011, 10:43 PM   #131
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

Default Tail Towns Insider??

Yesterday I created a TTI account, and I was posting, and changing my profile picture and settings. I didn't log out when I got off the computer, and now when I log in and try to go to the forum, I get this error page that gives me links to set up an account, the help page, email someone to help, and something else. When I click one of those, I get the same error page. Is anyone else having this problem? Or does anyone know how to fix this? (I would PM an Admin there, but it says not to reply to that email...)
vansquez is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2011, 10:55 PM   #132
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Tail Towns Insider??

You might want to PM an admin here, or ask Justin on his page. Hope it gets worked out.
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 10:58 PM   #133
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Tail Towns Insider??

When I look at your profile page, it says you are banned. FIA would be a good admin to PM, as well... and since she is on both sites, you should be able to get a hold of her easily...

You could also try fairlyoddmom, who is admin in both sites as well...

Last edited by ArkMama; 03-07-2011 at 11:03 PM..
ArkMama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 10:47 PM   #134
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

Default Tail Towns!

taletown video emails sent this afternoon. My it looks like fun!
busymom122 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 10:49 PM   #135
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Default Re: TaleTowns!!

Yep!! Check out TailTownsInsider for the latest info! Still "coming soon" but when we know we let YOU know!

http://www.tailtownsinsiders.com/
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 02:55 AM   #136
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

yeah i got 1 too
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 04:25 AM   #137
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

WOW! Congrats.
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 06:36 AM   #138
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

Default Tail Towns VDO

Is it OK to talk about TailTowns

Am I the last person to find out theres a VDO for the TailTowns game on the website

AND after watching the VDO I wonder why Ganz can't add the "customize your own house" section to Webkinz - I guess the programming is like the decorate my house programs they have

The VDO shows the house from above but from the outside -looks like they are going to use more 3D then WW

not sure if I can post the link but it's on the main page
bangkokyankee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 08:35 AM   #139
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Thumbs down Tail Towns looks AMAZING

Hi there! Ganz just added video of Tail Towns located HERE. It looks like the online game that I have been waiting for. I've always enjoyed and hoped for an interesting new game like that to come out. I love the whole concept- it's very unique. It sounds so fun and a little bit like the Disney game, Toon Town. But even better. I can't wait until it comes out... it will be a spectacular game to play! But, you have to be over 13 years old to play it. It's a marvelous game that I would really enjoy, but since you have to be over 13 to play... It really makes me gloomy to see that age limit. What do you guys think I should do?
Emma8432 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 10:42 AM   #140
e love Webkinz

GoldenGale is a splendid one to beholdGoldenGale is a splendid one to beholdGoldenGale is a splendid one to beholdGoldenGale is a splendid one to behold

I got the video link in e-mail too. Interesting that they say the characters will be available at the Ganz estore.
GoldenGale is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
000000005 was here!, james is mangarine, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: