Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-18-2011, 05:23 PM   #111
Webkinz :)

frodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to all

Default Re: TAIL TOWNS SITE!!

Heh, not much to see yet. I really can't afford time or money-wise to get involved in a new game right now... but I will check out the site when its ready. I confess that I'm very curious!
frodoslegacy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2011, 05:42 PM   #112

Priceless has disabled reputation

Looks very interesting. Too bad its more geared to adult women
Priceless is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 05:45 PM   #113
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Yup, They are really cool, aren't they Prrety?
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 06:22 PM   #114
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

I hope all the girls enjoy this new site.
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 02:40 AM   #115

FreeStyle is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz to Launch "Tail Towns" World on 8th of March, 2011

Just 1 word GNZ
FreeStyle is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 01:03 AM   #116
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Tail Towns...

Have you checked out Tail Towns Insider? It is up and running... if you are curious about TT, check this out... http://www.tailtownsinsiders.com/

What is your opinion on this new Ganz site? I'll definitely be checking it out on March 8... but I won't give up my webbies!
ArkMama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 01:49 PM   #117
Call me Hannah ♥

LabsR4Me is cool as a bunny clownLabsR4Me is cool as a bunny clownLabsR4Me is cool as a bunny clownLabsR4Me is cool as a bunny clownLabsR4Me is cool as a bunny clownLabsR4Me is cool as a bunny clownLabsR4Me is cool as a bunny clownLabsR4Me is cool as a bunny clownLabsR4Me is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Tail Towns...

I will be checking out the free-trial offer at most.

Originally Posted by ArkMama
I'll definitely be checking it out on March 8... but I won't give up my webbies!
Same with me; nothing will replace Webkinz.

~♥Labs
LabsR4Me is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 02:29 PM   #118
Gifted

JJ08 has disabled reputation

I'll most likely be checking this out
But nothing will ever replace my webbies
JJ08 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 03:53 PM   #119
Sammy♥

Twee Fluffy is a splendid one to beholdTwee Fluffy is a splendid one to beholdTwee Fluffy is a splendid one to beholdTwee Fluffy is a splendid one to behold

Yup, I saw you on TTI!
I'm Samantha over there.
I'm pretty excited about Tail Towns, especially since its meant for 13+. WebKinz is a bit too young for me now
Twee Fluffy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 10:08 PM   #120
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by Twee Fluffy
Yup, I saw you on TTI!
I'm Samantha over there.
I'm pretty excited about Tail Towns, especially since its meant for 13+. WebKinz is a bit too young for me now
Nah, never too old for Webkinz!
ArkMama is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
000000005 was here!, james is mangarine, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: