Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-13-2011, 01:14 PM   #101
Webkinz :)

dere has disabled reputation

Default Re: Ganz to Launch "Tail Towns" World on 8th of March, 2011

Wow I'll have to check it out! I hope all my friends check it out too!
dere is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2011, 02:14 PM   #102
00P ;D

hubblehomeboy has a spectacular aura about

interesting... not sure if i'll like that though!! haha
hubblehomeboy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 03:42 PM   #103

6Jedis wears the mantle of perfection with grace6Jedis wears the mantle of perfection with grace6Jedis wears the mantle of perfection with grace6Jedis wears the mantle of perfection with grace6Jedis wears the mantle of perfection with grace6Jedis wears the mantle of perfection with grace6Jedis wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Sounds, interesting, we will check it out to see what age group it is for. We are ages 4- adult and all can play on webkinz and have fun. If the new site is too complicated I don't think any of us would like it. I went to the www.tailtowns.com and you can enter your email to get updates about it. The picture of the tree on the website and font of tail towns doesn't look like it is for adults, like when I think of "the sims" that is for teens and adults. Also, the name doesn't seem like it is for adults either.
6Jedis is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 04:11 PM   #104
Googles rock!
Banned
2cheerios is sweet stuff
2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff

This is a Rumor mill. You made it sound like this really is going to happen. Is this true?
2cheerios is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 04:31 PM   #105

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Wow. I like it that Webkinz is doing new stuff, this will be cool.
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 04:32 PM   #106

kinzgirlrab will become famous soon enough

Hmm... Sounds... Interesting.
kinzgirlrab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 04:34 PM   #107
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by 2cheerios
This is a Rumor mill. You made it sound like this really is going to happen. Is this true?
It isn't a rumor mill. This is confirmed
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 04:50 PM   #108

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Ok, i think it's going to be like "Free Realms" i won't like it, Webkinz is more funner and a right set-up. I imagine it will have some kind of "make belilive" fariy of some sort like "Narfia" and it will be 100% make-belive, i like realistic stuff. So i wonder how it will work.

I think it will look simalar to "Free Realms" and it will be "make belive" and it will not have animals because it says it's more to adults. I might like Webkinz better because it might be more funner and funner. I wonder if the'll ingore Webkinz World and go to "Tail Towns"? Ganz, i like the set-up as it is. Don't edit.

View Post Originally Posted by Centex Homes 1
Ok, i think it's going to be like "Free Realms" i won't like it, Webkinz is more funner and a right set-up. I imagine it will have some kind of "make belilive" fariy of some sort like "Narfia" and it will be 100% make-belive, i like realistic stuff. So i wonder how it will work.
I think it will look simalar to "Free Realms" and it will be "make belive" and it will not have animals because it says it's more to adults. I might like Webkinz better because it might be more funner and funner. I wonder if the'll ingore Webkinz World and go to "Tail Towns"? Ganz, i like the set-up as it is. Don't edit.

Last edited by Centex Homes 1; 01-13-2011 at 04:49 PM..
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 05:03 PM   #109
Gifted

iluvwebkinz414 knows the way
iluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the way

Smile Re: Ganz to Launch "Tail Towns" World on 8th of March, 2011

[-]
That's what I was thinking-it would be kinda like FreeRealms. Which I love. So, yay!

I read that article about it too (sounds more like the We Rule app. Which I also love. xD). I'm really excited! Can't wait for March!
iluvwebkinz414 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 01:51 PM   #110
I love Owls :3

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

Default TAIL TOWNS SITE!!

Tail Towns by Ganz: Coming Soon
yaayyy
prrety11 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
000000005 was here!, james is mangarine, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: