Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI News & Announcements (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/)
-   -   Ganz to Launch "Tail Towns" World on 8th of March, 2011 (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/ganz-launch-tail-towns-world-8th-675131/)

dere01-13-2011 01:14 PM

Re: Ganz to Launch "Tail Towns" World on 8th of March, 2011

Wow I'll have to check it out! I hope all my friends check it out too!:thumbup:

hubblehomeboy01-13-2011 02:14 PM

interesting... not sure if i'll like that though!! haha

6Jedis01-13-2011 03:42 PM

Sounds, interesting, we will check it out to see what age group it is for. We are ages 4- adult and all can play on webkinz and have fun. If the new site is too complicated I don't think any of us would like it. I went to the www.tailtowns.com and you can enter your email to get updates about it. The picture of the tree on the website and font of tail towns doesn't look like it is for adults, like when I think of "the sims" that is for teens and adults. Also, the name doesn't seem like it is for adults either.

2cheerios01-13-2011 04:11 PM

This is a Rumor mill. You made it sound like this really is going to happen. Is this true?

Centex Homes 101-13-2011 04:31 PM

Wow. I like it that Webkinz is doing new stuff, this will be cool.

kinzgirlrab01-13-2011 04:32 PM

Hmm... Sounds... Interesting.

Justin01-13-2011 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2cheerios (Post 21922616)
This is a Rumor mill. You made it sound like this really is going to happen. Is this true?

It isn't a rumor mill. This is confirmed :)

Centex Homes 101-13-2011 04:50 PM

Ok, i think it's going to be like "Free Realms" i won't like it, Webkinz is more funner and a right set-up. I imagine it will have some kind of "make belilive" fariy of some sort like "Narfia" and it will be 100% make-belive, i like realistic stuff. So i wonder how it will work.

I think it will look simalar to "Free Realms" and it will be "make belive" and it will not have animals because it says it's more to adults. I might like Webkinz better because it might be more funner and funner. I wonder if the'll ingore Webkinz World and go to "Tail Towns"? Ganz, i like the set-up as it is. Don't edit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Centex Homes 1 (Post 21922892)
Ok, i think it's going to be like "Free Realms" i won't like it, Webkinz is more funner and a right set-up. I imagine it will have some kind of "make belilive" fariy of some sort like "Narfia" and it will be 100% make-belive, i like realistic stuff. So i wonder how it will work.

Quote:

I think it will look simalar to "Free Realms" and it will be "make belive" and it will not have animals because it says it's more to adults. I might like Webkinz better because it might be more funner and funner. I wonder if the'll ingore Webkinz World and go to "Tail Towns"? Ganz, i like the set-up as it is. Don't edit.

iluvwebkinz41401-13-2011 05:03 PM

Quote:

[-]

That's what I was thinking-it would be kinda like FreeRealms. Which I love. So, yay! :clap:

I read that article about it too (sounds more like the We Rule app. Which I also love. xD). I'm really excited! Can't wait for March! :D

prrety1101-18-2011 01:51 PM

TAIL TOWNS SITE!!

Tail Towns by Ganz: Coming Soon
yaayyy