Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-01-2011, 08:30 AM   #71
~ wackyfied ~
Webkinz :)

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ganz Investigating Webkinz World Random Log Out Problem

Thank you for this info Dixiecup!

I do not have any hamsters so I know it could not be that. I do not play Jumbleberries anymore so I know it could not be that. My Orca however, does attend the Academy, and EVERY single time she starts Agility class it pops me to the log out screen, thus FAILING the class over and over and over And over again!

Of course if I had a TUTOR COUPON for the Academy I wouldn't be as upset

This has become not only a waste of my time and a bit annoying, but prevents me from finishing the one class for my Orca to get her well deserved Diploma with all the other Kinzville Graduates
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2011, 11:36 AM   #72

Rareone is on a distinguished road

I started having the log out issue as soon as the new log out game was implimented. I am glad to hear it's something they are going to work on, it has been annoying us greatly.
I hope it isn't that Judy is too Moody!
Rareone is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 12:36 PM   #73
mmroth is on a distinguished road

Finally! L've been having problems with automatic logging out for at least a year.
mmroth is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 03:10 PM   #74
Gifted

deenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to behold

I've had the Jumbleberry logout glitch as well as one of my kiddo's accounts. This happened well before Judy Moody. I just got logged out after visiting Judy Moody and then going to my room to get my Professional Pizza slice for the day. Getting sick of the random logouts here as well.
deenies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 03:12 PM   #75
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I think the logouts before the introduction of Judy Moody came from glitches from the advertisments.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 03:15 PM   #76
AbbyFlower7

AbbyL714 is a jewel in the roughAbbyL714 is a jewel in the rough

wow, that's pretty annoying tho i havent been on WW forever...
AbbyL714 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 05:02 PM   #77
purple525

purple525 has a spectacular aura aboutpurple525 has a spectacular aura about

I get kicked out of Jumbleberries everyday and I do this 1st thing for three accounts. It's better if I've won the berries and they're in my dock -- it's getting very frustrating. Trying to drag the berries to the jars logs me out. I also want to say: any length of time working on a room or in the garden = log out. I've been letting my gardens die because there have been so many promos going on (like Peek-aNewz that lasted a month) and to keep getting logged out -- I don't have the time to keep logging back in. I'm so happy to see this reported on the front page of WI.
purple525 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 05:43 PM   #78

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

wow!! i hope people are able to play Webkinz soon!! i know if that happened to me, i would probaly cry(lol) i hope they fix THIS glitch soon enough....Cloud
uniquecowgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 05:43 PM   #79
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

I too am getting logged off during jumbleberry. Just now on svr. 2.
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 06:23 AM   #80

pagehanna knows the way
pagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the way

I've been getting logged out during jumbleberries or logged out while in my room.

The worst is all the log outs while playing moolah mountain. Once logged out you don't get another shot at the mountain until the next day... and I just got logged out a few minutes ago.
pagehanna is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: