Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-31-2011, 05:23 PM   #61
Star Wars Fan<3
Webkinz :)

nancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyond
nancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyond

Default Re: Ganz Investigating Webkinz World Random Log Out Problem

Yes i keep Gettinq dat. Its So annoying dey need to stop making so much stuff n fix der big glitches that deey have NOW
nancygurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2011, 06:21 PM   #62
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I haven't played Jumbleberry Fields since I got logged out of Webkinz a couple of days ago after playing the game. I hope this glitch gets fixed very soon. Also, my Spree game won't work for me either. Does anyone think I should call Ganz with this issue?
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 06:48 PM   #63
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I have never visited the Judy Moody room, and I have been suddenly logged off WW several times lately while playing Jumbleberry Fields.

View Post Originally Posted by extravaGANZa
I haven't played Jumbleberry Fields since I got logged out of Webkinz a couple of days ago after playing the game. I hope this glitch gets fixed very soon. Also, my Spree game won't work for me either. Does anyone think I should call Ganz with this issue?
I think that you should call Ganz about the Spree game not working, and also mention that you got logged out while playing Jumbleberry Fields. They need to hear that it is an ongoing problem. If just a few people call in, they may not realize how widespread the problems are.
Serena is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 07:24 PM   #64
ants to move doors!

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

There was also a time when some accounts would get logged out at the top of the hour; I'm not sure if that ever got corrected either.
Nereid is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 09:11 PM   #65

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

I got logged out of Jumbleberry Fields twice and one of them I had a good score going too
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 11:16 PM   #66

Powerpuffgirls is just really nicePowerpuffgirls is just really nice

There are WAY to many glitches in webkinz world! :p
Powerpuffgirls is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 12:25 AM   #67
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

THANK YU SO MUCH FOR ADDING THE ARTICLE TOTHE FRONT PAGE............... its bee months i have had this problem.......... i get it the worst when im in mh doing a maze, ive also had it rearranging a room or dressing a pet or opening my dock. often it just happens ---no rhyme or reason and im like everyone else, it limits my already limited time in ww and im so sick of it. promising to try to find a solution is not the same as actually finding a solution. theyve promised many many things over the years ive played that never happend. im about to give up entirely on the hobby unless they actully do do sowmthing or actually do give us advice on what to do in the mean time...............
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 07:27 AM   #68

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

Yes... Thank You so much..
I did my jumbleberry before visiting Judy Moody and got my last moonberry finally.
I got the Country Quilt, I am so excited.
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 07:29 AM   #69
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

I've been getting logged out too! I'm glad Ganz is investigating--hopefully they can fix the problem soon.
Thanks Dixiecup!
Kayfookey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 07:43 AM   #70

Trance Gemini will become famous soon enough

This has been happening to all three of my accounts for long time. I go to arcade before clubhouse so that's not my problem.
Logs me out after 20 minutes. Not enough time to do my daily"s.
Does same for 3 hamster daily"s, but not in hamster hamlets. Gratfull for that.
At least the circus games pop up when I get logged out.
Please fix this Ganz.
Don't want it to have a bummer summer!!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Robmomm
I was just logged out twice while playing Mazin Hamsters.............very annoying. I was on level 8 and 7 of the challenge so it's kind of frustrating to have gotten that close to winning a prize and then get randomly logged out. I think it's time for Ganz to take the website down for a day or two and give it a good going over to fix any compatibility problems.
That is big bummer. That has been the only time I haven't been logged out in a while.

Last edited by Trance Gemini; 06-01-2011 at 07:43 AM..
Trance Gemini is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: