Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-31-2011, 02:16 PM   #51
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Robmomm has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: Ganz Investigating Webkinz World Random Log Out Problem

I was just logged out twice while playing Mazin Hamsters.............very annoying. I was on level 8 and 7 of the challenge so it's kind of frustrating to have gotten that close to winning a prize and then get randomly logged out. I think it's time for Ganz to take the website down for a day or two and give it a good going over to fix any compatibility problems.
Robmomm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2011, 02:59 PM   #52
Webkinz :)

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

Oh i am so happy to see this is not only me
For the last 3 days I have been doing my jumbleberry fields and
You see I need my last MoonBerry, now I have scored way much more and should have had this 3 days ago. But I have gotten logged out and no berries awarded everyday. I even tried going back to play again and of course it says you can only visit 1x a day. I have been real disappointed I worked hard to get there and now glitches and delays.
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 03:16 PM   #53
Spike <3

wormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guide

I've noticed this. It's so annoying!!!
wormie431 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 03:20 PM   #54
e're all jolly

Candycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to behold

And I've been thinking that it's only old games and such (such as the old pokémon games, for an example, like pokemon yellow, or something) have bad (and even some creepy with the ol' pokemon games!) glitches! But webkinz? Really now? It was made in early 2008 or something!
Candycat609 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 03:22 PM   #55
ᶤ ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ

Caramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socks

yeah 2 days ago i played jumbleberry fields and it logged me out when i was supposed to get my berries!
Caramel101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 03:31 PM   #56

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

I've been getting logged out for quite some time, but not in any particular game or anything. Just about every 20 minutes or so. I'm glad to hear they are finally looking in to it.
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 03:49 PM   #57

CatGirl81 makes the others go WoWCatGirl81 makes the others go WoW
CatGirl81 makes the others go WoWCatGirl81 makes the others go WoWCatGirl81 makes the others go WoWCatGirl81 makes the others go WoWCatGirl81 makes the others go WoWCatGirl81 makes the others go WoWCatGirl81 makes the others go WoWCatGirl81 makes the others go WoWCatGirl81 makes the others go WoWCatGirl81 makes the others go WoWCatGirl81 makes the others go WoWCatGirl81 makes the others go WoWCatGirl81 makes the others go WoW

This happened to me just a couple of minutes ago! I was decorating my bathroom, and I haven't been to the Judy Moody room yet today. But it has happened during Jumbleberry Fields a lot for me as well.
CatGirl81 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 03:53 PM   #58

cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!

uh oh! hopefully GANZ fixes this problem soon!!
cheerio16 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 04:37 PM   #59
Meowme1948
Meowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant future

This just started for me after the last update. I get tossed just as I finished the berries. I found though iif I do the moody and then go to the well and do the spin spin then go to the spree it will freeze before that loads. The I x out..log back in and then I can do the spree and berries without a problem.
Meowme1948 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 04:39 PM   #60
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Oh great! Glad they are FINALLY looking at this issue, seems that there are many reports of this log out in and around Jumbleberry fields! Hope they fix it soon!
Thanks for letting us know!
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: