Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-31-2011, 12:15 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

Default Re: Ganz Investigating Webkinz World Random Log Out Problem

The random log outs have been happening to me in the Kinzville Academy too.
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2011, 12:17 PM   #42
Shecat02 is an unknown quantity at this point

well i have never visited the Judy blume room and i get kicked out of the accounts everywhere. Its not just firefox but IE also and Opera. I can be gardening and boom kicked out. Playing in the Magical forest and it you get kicked out there you get no credit for anything you find and can't go in again till the next day or 8 hours depending which forest you were in. Please fix this glitch.
Shecat02 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 12:26 PM   #43
Lead me to the cross

coolbigsis is sweet stuff
coolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuff

Smile Re: Ganz Investigating Webkinz World Random Log Out Problem

I got logged out when I was playing moolah mountain.

--------------------------------
Rainbow dash rocks!
coolbigsis is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 12:44 PM   #44
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Nereid
I used to think the logout was random, but now I am thinking it is actually a timeout issue as it seems to be at around 15 minutes of play, which would explain why the logout seems to have so many triggers. I think that you can play some games that avoid the timeout which is why the programmers haven't figured out the problem yet. Hopefully they can start to see the forest for the trees and get this problem fixed.
Nope that doesn't work either. I got logged out mid-job yesterday and it was the FIRST thing I did that day. I'd only been logged in 3 minutes!

I also think people are getting confused: The thing about Judy Moodys room ONLY applies to jumbleberry fields when it gives you the 'could not connect' popup error before logging off. It's a completely seperate glitch!
NedOwl is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 12:46 PM   #45
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

Yeah, I just get logged out doesn't matter where I am or what I am doing! I had contacted Ganz and they told me to use FF which I have been anyway. This am I was just decorating one of my rooms and got logged out.
Darlabell is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 01:19 PM   #46
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

I wish them luck finding the log-out problem and hopefully they'll sort out the freezes and the really annoying freezes that won't even let you log out, as well.

I'd started having frequent random logouts long before the Judy Moody room. It was before the log-out carnival started, too. I've been randomly logged out during so many different activities I think it must be related not to any particular event but something system wide. I suspect the 'you haven't been playing for a while' timing is doing it, only it doesn't give you the warning, ignores the fact that you ARE playing, and just goes straight to log out.

I've been randomly logged out while selling stuff to the Wshop, while doing Academy classes, while hunting trash in the park, and while looking at the Kinzville map, in addition to being logged during various games. There doesn't seem to be any common factor. I have done the Judy Moody room and then done other things and then Jumbleberry without being logged out, so perhaps that particular glitch only acts if you go directly from JM to JB.
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 01:20 PM   #47
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

This is fantastic news! I'm so glad they are working on a fix for this problem! There were days I didn't even want to play on WW because of this problem of being logged out without warning!
Vickie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 01:57 PM   #48
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

when i feed my pet is when i get logged out usually. Sometimes I get logged out during a game!
slcoon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 02:08 PM   #49

s7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to all

Thanks for the tip to play Jummble Berry first I'll give it a try got logged out twice this weekend on one account no problem on the other.
s7sma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 02:09 PM   #50
KelliAnn11

Kelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I have been having this problem for a couple of months now. For me, it always happens when I am playing games in the Arcade - but that might be because I spend a lot of time playing games in the Arcade! It doesn't seem to matter how long I've been logged in, though. It seems very random. Some days, it happens 3 times in a row, other days, it happens only once. I have sent Ganz quite a few "comments" through WW about this over the last month or so. When I've made several hundred KC in Zingoz Pop and then it kicks me out, I am NOT a happy camper!! I play games on WW BECAUSE of the KC. I would play on other sites otherwise! I may have to do that if it doesn't get fixed soon as I am sick of the constant frustration!
Kelli-Ann is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: