Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-31-2011, 10:03 AM   #21
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

Default Re: Ganz to address random logout issue

Thanks for adding this to the front page Dixie Here's hoping they work out what's wrong.
NedOwl is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2011, 10:05 AM   #22
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

Ah, that explains the problem I had. Thanks for the info.
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 10:18 AM   #23
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

???

We are all having this problem, also. But what do you mean by "before" visiting Judy? Do you mean "before" in the day of NA kt?? Or "before" in the day of our Asia KT? Or before in the literal time????

How does this work for those of us NOT in NA/EST????
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 10:22 AM   #24
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

Yay! I hope they get it fixed soon.

I haven't had any trouble with Jumbleberry Fields, or Judy Moody.

For me, it usually happens right after completing Moolah Mountain (sometimes, just as I make that FINAL leap into the clouds... *blinks out* and I find myself on the logout screen. Very frustrating to not get my Moolah or a chance at a prize

The other two times it happens most frequently for me is when I am selling things in the Wshop, or if I remain idle for more than a minute or two.
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 10:31 AM   #25
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!
Webkinz :)

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

View Post Originally Posted by mimigent
I get logged out constantly! And it has nothing to do with either Judy Moody or Jumbleberry fields. It is usually in the middle of Eager Beaver which is a game that takes at least 30 minutes to complete. I've even gotten logged out in the middle of competing in a Beauty Contest.
I got logged out of Eager Beaver twice (2 different accounts) when it was the game of the day! And just as I was close to the end too. No KC for me! Hope Ganz gets the problem fixed.
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 10:37 AM   #26
e're all jolly
Webkinz :)

Candycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Ganz Investigating Webkinz World Random Log Out Problem

So they're sorting out this recent one, but they're NOT sorting out the one from a while ago, since the beginning of march?

If you don't know what the glitch I'M talking about is, I'll explain:

Sometimes, (I heard that this has happened to many other people too) When you're doing something one webkinz, and you haven't pressed the log out button, it suddenly logs you out! No matter what you're doing! Has happened every day for me since the beginning of march/end of february. They should really fix it. I've complained before, but I've been ignored.
Candycat609 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 10:38 AM   #27
Lil Kinz

muggsypoo is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Re: Ganz Investigating Webkinz World Random Log Out Problem

Thanks for bringing this up it has happened to me twice
muggsypoo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 10:42 AM   #28
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

Thank goodness! Nearly every day I get logged out because of this glitch. I noticed it more when the logout carnival started, and I haven't really visited the Judy Moody Room at all. The only time I was logged out during JBF was during my BEST game of course No credit at all for the berries, like stated on the front page.
I found it interesting today when I was playing Atlantiles... I was just about to play another game. The game was loading for just a few seconds with that blue screen, and just as it finished I got a pop-up that said something like "You have not done something for some time. Would you like to continue playing? Click Yes to keep playing and No to log out. You will automatically be logged out in 2 minutes." As said above, the game was only loading for a few seconds, thus my mouse was still for just a few seconds, and yet the pop-up still came up. Maybe this has something to do with the glitch?
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 10:44 AM   #29
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

Yes! I hope they fix it!
doggoneit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 10:48 AM   #30
uvs u!
Gifted

RoyalSecret has much to be proud ofRoyalSecret has much to be proud ofRoyalSecret has much to be proud ofRoyalSecret has much to be proud of

I have been having this problem as well! Let's hope that they can fix it!
RoyalSecret is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: