Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-31-2011, 08:52 AM   #1
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Ganz Investigating Webkinz World Random Log Out Problem

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Investigating Webkinz World Random Log Out Problem

Click the image to open in full size.Ganz announced a short time ago that they have heard player complaints about the random log out issue affecting Webkinz World and that they are working on a solution.

Although many players have been experiencing random logouts for months, the issue has been affecting even more players since the introduction of the Judy Moody movie promotion to the Clubhouse.

Based on reports from our members here at Webkinz Insider, it appears that there is a very specific glitch affecting the Jumbleberry Fields game. Players who visit the Judy Moody room first, and then play Jumbleberry Fields, get kicked out of Webkinz World without getting credit for their berries. Players who play Jumbleberry Fields first, and then visit the Judy Moody room, do not seem to have this problem.

For more information on the Judy Moody Promotion and Jumbleberry Fields check out our WIki.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2011, 08:54 AM   #2
Webkinz :)
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

Default Re: Ganz to address random logout issue

Oh, YES! It's about time, this has been a widespread issue since December already!
lps3cheese is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 08:55 AM   #3
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Thanks Dixie. I have been having this problem!

I didn't relate it to the Judy Moody room but now that I think of it. that's what happened to me this morning.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 08:58 AM   #4
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

I been having this terrible issue as well. I also, been having random logging out on other games in the arcade as well...
Hope they get this fixed soon!
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 08:59 AM   #5
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

A lot of people have been having this issue since December and have not been able to play Jumbleberries. DragonBird is one of them. It can be very frustrating.
Old 05-31-2011, 09:00 AM   #6
grannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wonder

Random logouts have been going on for months. Way before Judy Moody was added I was getting logged out. At least now I get to do the Carnival games. It seems about ten minutes after my first log in then I get logged out. I have to wait to go to the academy until after my log out so I don't fail any classes. Thank you.
grannyzett is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 09:01 AM   #7
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

That stinks!
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 09:02 AM   #8

tablecat will become famous soon enough

I had not really had the log out issues until this past week, but it wasn't just Jumbleberry.This weekend, I was logged out during trades, academy classes and in my pet's room. The room ones don't bother me, but the class and trade ones sure do!
tablecat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 09:11 AM   #9
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

The jumbleberry fields has been a major trigger in the logout issue since DECEMBER.

Maybe Judy compounded that, but in my glitch report, that has been happening for a long long time-when eating berries AND/OR completing the game...

On their facebook they also said they will address this issue. I commented them a link to my glitch report in case it will help them diagnose the issue. I miss WW and have not played nearly as much due to this issue, it just got to be too annoying..

Paws crossed it is fixed soon!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 09:13 AM   #10
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

For you, DragonBird, I hope that you will be able to enjoy your Hamsters and Webkinz soon.
I am so glad that they have decided this was a priority

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: