Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-02-2011, 02:27 PM   #11
Banned
webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!
webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!

Default Re: Ganz Introducing New Webkinz Packaging for June 2011 Webkinz!

Hmm, I kinda liked it the way it was because it was easier to carry a whole bunch at one time xD Oh well, I'll learn to live with it xDDDD

View Post Originally Posted by horses124
This seems like a good idea... but hopefully more packaging won't cause the price to increase.
I agree with this, too.
webkinzfan909 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2011, 02:27 PM   #12
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

I'm unable to find the scottish terrier even on ameriwade?

Also not understanding how this will prevent code theft, unless, as mentioned, it is enclosed in plastic?
cocoharry is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:30 PM   #13
Webkinz :)

pagehanna knows the way
pagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the way

I think the box will look nice for gift giving. My daughter's birthday is this month and she wants... webkinzs!
pagehanna is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:32 PM   #14

jesusfreak2 is a name known to alljesusfreak2 is a name known to alljesusfreak2 is a name known to all

So cute!
jesusfreak2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:33 PM   #15
<333

bluedogfrog swims in greatness
bluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatness

I think that's a cool idea I love the design and colors on it. I can't wait to buy one for the first time!
bluedogfrog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:35 PM   #16
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

This is a good idea since it will be much more obvious that a code is missing and a bit more obvious to steal one. It's too bad to destroy trees and I hope these will be made from recycled paper. At least there is no plastic sleeve or ribbon to through away and the whole box except the tag can be recycled. The only thing is that they will probably be fastened with a plastic strap that has to go in the trash.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:39 PM   #17
Where Forth Bunny?

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

Hide your 'Kinz, hide your wife 'cause they be stealing everybody out here.
Ugh kleptos and wastefulness. Loathe packaging. *shakes fist*

imho, the best theft-prevention =
put an electronic tag on the actual tag...

If a Mom'n'Pop can't afford that, keep either the tags or the entire Webkinz in a locked case/at the registers.
romeo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:44 PM   #18
Lil Kinz

GummyBearHugs98 is on a distinguished road

Cool! Can't wait to see how the new package sells! Good Luck GANZ!
GummyBearHugs98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:46 PM   #19
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for the updates.Everyone have a great day and God bless.
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:57 PM   #20
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Ganz Introducing New Webkinz Packaging for June 2011 Webkinz!

Thanx Justin for the info.

This is a great idea! It's gonna keep the tag safe so everyone who buys a webbie will always get a tag.

Doesn't the Razzle Dazzle Dog look cute in the new package?
I really mean that!
I take back every single mean thing I said about it earlier.
I can't wait to get mine!
I'm gonna give my Razzy a good home.

suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob is 100% awesome, not very green, o.o <-- me., so am i bobby!, you are beautiful!, you are beautiufl(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: