Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-06-2011, 04:54 AM   #131
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Default Re: Ganz Introducing New Webkinz Packaging for June 2011 Webkinz!

View Post Originally Posted by snowspot10
i do not like this! because when i get the pet i like to hug it and sleep with it and usally i still have the tag on cause i haven't put it on webkinz yet! I don't put all my webkinz on at once. And my mom said keep the tag on them in cause really fast i grow out of webkinz (which hasn't happened yet) so then we can sell them on ebay. But if they are now like this i would have to take them out of the box to sleep with them so them they aren't "brand new" like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Just keep the code and take the webkinz out of the box.
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2011, 04:43 PM   #132
TomboyRaccoon
Webkinz :)
MissBarghest is an unknown quantity at this point

I think this is a very bad idea. It's good for the fact there will be no more tag-stealing, but I have serious enviromental concerns over this. Millions of Webkinz are made yearly, that means a heck of a lot of trees are going to be cut down for boxes that are thrown away. Some people recycle, yes. But not a lot can. I'd much prefer for my Webkinz to come without a box as I've always said I was glad they never came in boxes.
MissBarghest is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 09:24 AM   #133

Applejack14 is an unknown quantity at this point

OH NO!!! The Mystic Pony is SOLD OUT!!! That is going to be a rare webkinz to find,
Applejack14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 09:28 AM   #134
OK Records!

okpo has accomplished something fantabulous
okpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulous

That`s good, i see good webkinz alot without codes
okpo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 06:41 PM   #135
Diabetes Awareness

destiny727 is just really nicedestiny727 is just really nice

the store i go to to buy webkinz allready easaly prevents code stealling. They put the webkinz out on display but they keep all the codes behind the counter in a labled sorting thingy and you do not get the code till you buy the webkinz therefor, No code stealling
destiny727 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 04:24 PM   #136
Jesus Saves

Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!

I just saw some boxed webkinz at toysrus I think that this is a good security measure on Ganz's part.
Orca12296 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:14 PM   #137
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I hope there's packaging this July too.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 12:42 PM   #138
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Default Webkinz In Boxes

I have finally spotted webkinz in boxes. They are at Walmart. I thought I would tell WIers. Sorry no pics. They are in the trading card isle.
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 12:44 PM   #139
hi

tigerdove is a WIzard
tigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzard

Default Re: Webkinz In Boxes

wow that's cool! great find!
tigerdove is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 02:49 PM   #140
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Webkinz In Boxes

Wow awesome find Aric!
Were they promotional or anything?
Or were they just regular webkinz?
Because that would be cool if Webkinz was taking a stand against code stealing.
(:
Blythe is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob is 100% awesome, not very green, o.o <-- me., so am i bobby!, you are beautiful!, you are beautiufl(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: