Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-03-2011, 02:51 PM   #91
SophieRecords!
Webkinz :)

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

Default Re: Ganz Introducing New Webkinz Packaging for June 2011 Webkinz!

View Post Originally Posted by abbyartsy78
Im Sure theres a thing called Recycling, Which I Do it myself. We Love Recycling, We Recycle Almost Everything
A HUGEEE majority of the world doesn't recycle, FYI.

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
It is also highly likely that the boxes are made from recycled cardboard for those with environmental concerns.
Yes, but THOSE recycled cardboards will still be thrown away. Pollution.

Last edited by SophieKinz; 05-03-2011 at 02:51 PM..
SophieKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2011, 03:05 PM   #92
You can't fight the

GooglesGirls is a glorious beacon of lightGooglesGirls is a glorious beacon of light

This will prevent tag stealing!

I went to my local walmart yesterday and they and a Tye-Dye Frog it's tag was stolen along with 4 other tagless ones poor things!

and to all tag stealer's:
Why take the code?
Why don't u just buy it?
and thanks to all u tag stealer's poor webkinz can't be bought because there scanner number isn't on them.

View Post Originally Posted by SophieKinz1999
Yes, but THOSE recycled cardboards will still be thrown away. Pollution.
Well, yes but u have to understand almost everything has to be thrown away eventually.
GooglesGirls is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 03:12 PM   #93

Evermore knows the way
Evermore knows the wayEvermore knows the way

I'm finding these comments very amusing to read. For those saying how are all of those boxes going to fit on the shelves? Read the article. It says that it is the shopkeeper's choice to either have the Webkinz in boxes, or not. It won't be an all-over thing. And I'm sure, if they do have the plushes in boxes, that they will find a way.
The price staying the same is a big plus, too.
And concerning the environment? People just need to learn to recycle instead of being lazy. That's a major problem. And after reading that the boxes will be made from recycled material, it won't cause a major up-rise in pollution. They aren't tearing down more and more trees for the boxes, just using recycled material.
Perhaps this might cause a large debate, and Ganz might not use the boxes at all. But just keep open-minded that this isn't going to be a big bad thing.

View Post Originally Posted by Evermore
I'm finding these comments very amusing to read. For those saying how are all of those boxes going to fit on the shelves? Read the article. It says that it is the shopkeeper's choice to either have the Webkinz in boxes, or not. It won't be an all-over thing. And I'm sure, if they do have the plushes in boxes, that they will find a way.
And concerning the environment? People just need to learn to recycle instead of being lazy. That's a major problem. And after reading that the boxes will be made from recycled material, it won't cause a major up-rise in pollution. They aren't tearing down more and more trees for the boxes, just using recycled material.
Perhaps this might cause a large debate, and Ganz might not use the boxes at all. But just keep open-minded that this isn't going to be a big bad thing.
Sorry, my bad, the article doesn't actually state the thing about the shopkeepers. Just read Justin's posts.
Evermore is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 03:12 PM   #94
You can't fight the

GooglesGirls is a glorious beacon of lightGooglesGirls is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Evermore
Finally someone agrees with me on this!
GooglesGirls is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 03:32 PM   #95
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

PACKAGING FAIL. Dx
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 03:37 PM   #96
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Ganz Introducing New Webkinz Packaging for June 2011 Webkinz!

I just want to say this:

Okay, it seems that eight out of ten people hate this idea. They're going on with thier rants and whatnot, and just flat out dissing Ganz. Please stop. Sure, this idea was probably never made so the tags won't get stolen. I'm sure the people at Ganz are smart enough to know that. But Justin was only saying that it could very well prevent some people from stealing tags. He wasn't garanteeing it, or anything like that. He even said that retailers will have an option of selling the Webkinz packed in boxes or not. Also, everybody seems to be complaining about how "not environmentally friendly" it is. Well, I've already bought two Webkinz in packaging like this, and the boxes are completely, one hundred percent recyclable. I've reused both my boxes as chairs for my Webkinz. All you have to do is paint the whole box whatever color you like (or leave it the way it is), and sew a little cusion to fit inside of it for your Webkinz's tush (optional). Pretty simple. And I know that not all the people who get these boxes will do that. Some people will recycle them, and some people will just throw them in the trash. That's okay. Not everybody is perfect. We're only human. But if you really want to save our Earth by recycling these boxes, why don't you just go through everybody's trash and throw away every Webkinz package you find? No? Yeah, that's what I thought. So guys, please stop saying mean things to and about Ganz. It probably won't make much of a difference. All it will do is tick people off.
Old 05-03-2011, 04:42 PM   #97
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

I love the new packaging! It's so cute! And it looks really nice with the pets.
P.S I don't care if it's made out of recyclable paper or not.
(why is everyone complaining???)
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 04:59 PM   #98
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

its smart definatly but i honestly cannot say that i like them.

i hate this im sorry ganz. i know you think its safer and junk but COME ON! do you REALLY need th kill a bunch of trees just so your precious codes are safe?
i am a tree hugger. i mean, this is SO bad for the inviroment. our world is polluted enough do you really need to do this? and packaging it too much of a hassle.

im not dissing ganz or anything, but im mad at what their DOING.
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 05:04 PM   #99
Unregistered

Wink Re: Ganz Introducing New Webkinz Packaging for June 2011 Webkinz!

Awesome! Glad about no price increase. I wish the Mystic Pony and Scottish Terrier weren't sold out. I really want the Razzle Dazzle Doggy!
Old 05-03-2011, 05:27 PM   #100
Thunderpaw! SkyClan!

kittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roost

I don't see how it's going to prevent stolen tags. Look closely at their arms, the tags are still there.

View Post Originally Posted by abbyartsy78
Im Sure theres a thing called Recycling, Which I Do it myself. We Love Recycling, We Recycle Almost Everything
Yes, BUT alot of places don't choose recycled cardboad, and you can't recycle them back into trees!

Last edited by kittycaty; 05-03-2011 at 05:27 PM..
kittycaty is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob is 100% awesome, not very green, o.o <-- me., so am i bobby!, you are beautiful!, you are beautiufl(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: