Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-13-2011, 11:59 AM   #71
slcoon
Webkinz :)

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

Default Re: Ganz Introducing Adventure Park Series Webkinz to Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
AGAIN THE SUITS AT GANZ ARE RUINING THE BRILLIANT IDEAS THEIR CREATIVE TEAM COMES UP WITH........ and to boot they are punishing those of us who have bought almost every pet to collect, because now none of themwill work, and we have to buy another one to gain access. they never cease to amaze me with how they consistently ruin a good idea. no way will i be extorted into buying stuff i already have and probably should not have gotten the first time around.......... why could they not give us new pets for this new area? ganz is slowly churning my stomach and pretty soon it will just be too aggravating to even play. they addedwkn seemingly to keep as much traffic off the ww site, but they addthis now? the thing is, they promise us ways to earn new prizes but with each new area they make it too hard and too long to earn the prizes and when we do ,they are supposedly random and we get five of something.......... and they also change the programing little by little from fun to hard. they hook you at first (like the logout games) and then make it harder to get stuff. i assume the same thing will happen here. a new place to have new glitches......... thats all i see. and oh yeah, new money for ganz. or so they think, i think many of us are wising up by now.
I almost totally agree. The only thing with me is that I'm a much slower collector so all of these pets are ones I don't have. I'll be satisfied with my collection when I have another panda, a pretty panda, and all of the dragon plushies.
slcoon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2011, 02:41 PM   #72
Sealegs Rose ☼

pirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonder

that is too cool! except i dont have any of those pets
pirateluver034 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 04:19 PM   #73
PenguinsMom is on a distinguished road

This sounds great in theory BUT its just a cash grab.

They at the very least should use NEW animals that haven't been previously released. My kids ALREADY have some of these "special"pets there is NO chance that I am spending MORE money on a duplicate. And the way they seem to set this up is that you need all of them to unlock all areas. its sad. Especially for the kids who already have worked hard to get them and know they wont get duplicates!
PenguinsMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 05:23 PM   #74
Wibbly Wobbly

KinzDragon is the bees knees!KinzDragon is the bees knees!KinzDragon is the bees knees!KinzDragon is the bees knees!KinzDragon is the bees knees!KinzDragon is the bees knees!KinzDragon is the bees knees!

Cool, i have a pink poney already, but has to be new
KinzDragon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 04:37 PM   #75
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by mallory21
I don't get it... Someone please explain??
Pretty much, you cannot get access to the area unless you adopt the pet AFTER the adventure park comes out (august). Each pet comes with it's own quests and such and you get a duplicate of each quest that you must give to a friend who also has adventure park. You get prizes and unlock rooms and such. Anyway, to get the full adventure park, you have to spend $60.
CrabCake is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 11:48 PM   #76

ipodpanda has a spectacular aura about

Smile Re: Ganz Introducing Adventure Park Series Webkinz to Webkinz World!

I can't wait I bought a Koala and Spotted Leopard from Walgreens for 5.99 each
ipodpanda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 12:55 PM   #77
Dachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshine
Dachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshine

it look's cool
Dachshund122601 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 01:03 PM   #78

monkeybob has a reputation beyond reputemonkeybob has a reputation beyond reputemonkeybob has a reputation beyond reputemonkeybob has a reputation beyond reputemonkeybob has a reputation beyond reputemonkeybob has a reputation beyond repute

It looks awesome, but I don't like it since I have to buy a new pet.
monkeybob is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 06:41 PM   #79
DancerGirl99

Unhappy Re: Ganz Introducing Adventure Park Series Webkinz to Webkinz World!

That's really cool! But the question is will it end up like caring valley, and let you do one thing, then you have to get another pet to unlock something else. I think they should have it where when you buy a pet it unlocks a bit of the world and when you buy another pet it unlocks another bit ETC... And I also wish they would have either a more cute and popular selection of pets or a wider selection. But overall i think it is a really good idea.
Old 08-16-2011, 08:25 AM   #80
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I found a good deal on codes only (no plush) so IF this gets going I am going to go ahead a get a few. I don't want to spend the money on them yet though because Aug is half way over and so far no park or firm opening dates. Until I see it working, I'm not committing any money to it.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
ali was here [:, kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: