Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-13-2011, 01:02 AM   #61
Webkinz :)

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Ganz Introducing Adventure Park Series Webkinz to Webkinz World!

Yeah not to sure I'll want to buy all 6 to open it all up. I'll start with the one that I don't have yet, and see how great it is before deciding. Wish they would have made new pets for this, but I get why they didn't.
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2011, 01:41 AM   #62
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

AGAIN THE SUITS AT GANZ ARE RUINING THE BRILLIANT IDEAS THEIR CREATIVE TEAM COMES UP WITH........ and to boot they are punishing those of us who have bought almost every pet to collect, because now none of themwill work, and we have to buy another one to gain access. they never cease to amaze me with how they consistently ruin a good idea. no way will i be extorted into buying stuff i already have and probably should not have gotten the first time around.......... why could they not give us new pets for this new area? ganz is slowly churning my stomach and pretty soon it will just be too aggravating to even play. they addedwkn seemingly to keep as much traffic off the ww site, but they addthis now? the thing is, they promise us ways to earn new prizes but with each new area they make it too hard and too long to earn the prizes and when we do ,they are supposedly random and we get five of something.......... and they also change the programing little by little from fun to hard. they hook you at first (like the logout games) and then make it harder to get stuff. i assume the same thing will happen here. a new place to have new glitches......... thats all i see. and oh yeah, new money for ganz. or so they think, i think many of us are wising up by now.
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 01:46 AM   #63

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

Hmmm This is very interesting.....
Ganz must have found a bunch of lost Webbies and they all need homes
I can't wait to see the prizes!
There are a few older pets I still dont have I have a frog and pony but some people have all of them.
I wonder if I will need to buy all six pets to access every area, one area for each pet?
It would be great if they made them POTM (pet of the month) too!
hey, a girl can dream
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 02:53 AM   #64

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

Awesome!!!!
HampsterGiggles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 05:10 AM   #65
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Sounds like fun.

I have a couple of those pets....too bad they won't count
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 07:35 AM   #66

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

I know one thing...I'm not repurchasing some of those pets I already own, and I am not going to buy the other pets in order to get into this AP.

If by some chance in the future they come out with new pets that open up the areas, and I happen to like these pets, then maybe I will get into it. Maybe.

However, I am not gonna buy Webkinz that I do not like.
I am not going to buy another of those Webkinz I already have just to get into some special virtual world.

At least with the Mazin Hamsters...

There was a new type of pet involved to get into it...not an old one.
You only need ONE Mazin Hamster and you can do EVERYTHING....vs needing ALL these old Webkinz in order to do each part.
To get into Mazin Hamsters pry need to spend only $8 to $10.....to get into one area of AP need to spend what say...$15 so if there are 6 areas and each pet opens just one, to get all you would have to spend...$90. So Mazin Hamsters are cheaper.

To get into Zumwhere...you need 1 kinz clip
To get into the um well I forget what it is called...but you only need 1 figurine
etc...

All these places you only need 1 thing to do everything.

Here...this new place...you need more than one thing what 6 in order to do everything....so having just 1 doesnt open the entire park.

hmm...yeh.

kinda sounds like a rip off.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 08:53 AM   #67
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Pitenana
Pet specific quest?! Does it mean that a casual Webkinz player who owns 5-10 pets (at best) will not see 95% of this new Adventure Park? That's kinda chilling.
No, I think EVERYONE can use it, but this just unlocks a special quest of some sort. I don't think that Ganz would make us buy all these old pets... I refuse to buy another of my first pet.
It'd be nice if we could chat while doing this...
pikachukick900 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 09:41 AM   #68
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

This is what annoys me about Ganz. They come out with a new feature, but they attach it to old pets. So now I have all these pets, but if I want to access the new feature, I have to buy the old pets again?! Wouldn't it make more sense to come out with a new feature and attach it to the new pets coming out that month? Or a new line of items like the hamsters or something (not that I want to track down a new line, but it would make more sense to me to purchase an item I don't already have than purchase duplicates of ones I already do). Come on Ganz!
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 09:45 AM   #69
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzBatRulz
I know one thing...I'm not repurchasing some of those pets I already own, and I am not going to buy the other pets in order to get into this AP.

If by some chance in the future they come out with new pets that open up the areas, and I happen to like these pets, then maybe I will get into it. Maybe.

However, I am not gonna buy Webkinz that I do not like.
I am not going to buy another of those Webkinz I already have just to get into some special virtual world.

At least with the Mazin Hamsters...

There was a new type of pet involved to get into it...not an old one.
You only need ONE Mazin Hamster and you can do EVERYTHING....vs needing ALL these old Webkinz in order to do each part.
To get into Mazin Hamsters pry need to spend only $8 to $10.....to get into one area of AP need to spend what say...$15 so if there are 6 areas and each pet opens just one, to get all you would have to spend...$90. So Mazin Hamsters are cheaper.

To get into Zumwhere...you need 1 kinz clip
To get into the um well I forget what it is called...but you only need 1 figurine
etc...

All these places you only need 1 thing to do everything.

Here...this new place...you need more than one thing what 6 in order to do everything....so having just 1 doesnt open the entire park.

hmm...yeh.

kinda sounds like a rip off.
Exactly!
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 10:00 AM   #70
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

looks like I'm getting a mud hippo or a chimp. xDD
wikylo is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
ali was here [:, kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: