Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-12-2011, 01:04 PM   #21
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Default Re: Ganz Introducing Adventure Park Series Webkinz to Webkinz World!

Um - could they have maybe chosen some more popular pets? Those pets are 'eh' and their PSI's are 'ugh!' (just my personal opinion). Jungle Gym chair isn't bad, but the others are ALL OVER the place (people pratically give away those PSIs). I wish they'd chosen others - but their whole point is to sell off stock they already have, so from a marketing perspective - I get it.

'night all!
Bankskinz
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2011, 01:10 PM   #22
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Ganz Introducing Adventure Park Series Webkinz to Webkinz World!

Thanx Justin for the update.

Ummmmmmmmmmm...........................I have 4 of these pets already. I don't want to buy them again & I really don't want the others. It stinks. They should have NEW pets for this new Advrnture Park thing. I bet it won't last like the Endangered pets are now gone & they came with awesome walls & floors & great PSI's.

suzee
:icefaw n:
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 01:10 PM   #23

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

Wow, thats cool!
HampsterGiggles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 01:15 PM   #24

kissylips84 is a jewel in the roughkissylips84 is a jewel in the rough

This looks really awesome!!!
I hope you can play if you have some of those pets because I have all of those except the chimp!!! Ha, oh well I can't wait to see what it's like!!!
kissylips84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 01:17 PM   #25
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

I can't wait!
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 01:18 PM   #26
Lil Kinz
turtle15 is an unknown quantity at this point

when will this arrive? I am so excited for it though!
turtle15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 01:24 PM   #27

YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!

Oh, cool! I will have to get one of these.

Am I the only one who noticed Chimpanzee is Shimpanzee? xD
YYZRules is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 01:24 PM   #28
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

That is pretty cool!
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 01:25 PM   #29
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

Big question: If you have previously adopted one(s) of these pets is it eligible to enter the Adventure Park?
wendypie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 01:26 PM   #30
Haters gonna hate

Ivan is a name known to allIvan is a name known to allIvan is a name known to all

Wholy stuff! I must get an adventure park webkinz! :d
Ivan is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
ali was here [:, kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: