Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-16-2013, 08:14 PM   #71
Webkinz :)
Bubblegum9 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ganz Introduces A New Space Camp Webkinz!

That looks Really cute But I don't think I can get it
Bubblegum9 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2013, 11:24 AM   #72
osagirl2000
Lil Kinz

osagirl2000 is on a distinguished road

My daughter is actually going to the Space Academy this summer but not until August. I hope they still have Miss Baker available until then.
osagirl2000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 03:08 PM   #73
Lil Kinz

webkinzlover919 is on a distinguished road

I want one them when I frist heard about them I asked for one, but I have to wait to get one for my birthday.
webkinzlover919 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:35 PM   #74
I lOvE mY mAgIc DoG

surprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roost

I ordered two when they first were available. Does anyone know when they are going to ship our new pets? I am anxious can you tell? LOL
surprise is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 03:42 PM   #75
monkeydonna

suzieq696 wows us all with wondersuzieq696 wows us all with wondersuzieq696 wows us all with wondersuzieq696 wows us all with wondersuzieq696 wows us all with wondersuzieq696 wows us all with wondersuzieq696 wows us all with wondersuzieq696 wows us all with wondersuzieq696 wows us all with wondersuzieq696 wows us all with wonder

My sister went over the weekend and they didn't have any yet. She was told they didn't have them and were unaware they were getting them in-store. They thought they were only going to be available at their online store. My sister doesn't live far but if anyone is going to go get one in person they may want to call ahead to see if they have them.
suzieq696 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 08:57 PM   #76

4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light

if i could i would totally get this pet!
4chocolate7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 06:48 PM   #77
katt

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

looks cute.
thanks.
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, find more happiness., fish fashionistas, okapis rule, samanthafoofoo was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: