Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI News & Announcements (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/)
-   -   Ganz Introduces A New Space Camp Webkinz! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/ganz-introduces-new-space-camp-webkinz-773322/)

Webberlily04-10-2013 06:51 PM

Ganz Introduces A New Space Camp Webkinz!

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Introduces A New Space Camp Webkinz!

Out-of-this-world news for all our Webkinz Insider space buffs! Webkinz Newz has just announced that a new pet will be released at the end of April 2013: Baker the Squirrel Monkey. This pet (which appears to be a plush webkinz) is being made just for the US Space and Rocket Center, home of the Space Camp. You can read all about Space Camp on their website HERE.
Baker the Squirrel Monkey will be available for purchase in two places: in the Gift Shop of the US Space and Rocket Centre in Huntsville, Alabama, and online in their store - click HERE. Please note that the pet has not yet been added to their online site. Baker has now been added to the USSC store website for pre-order.
This new pet honors Miss Baker, one of the first animals launched into space! The adoption of this webkinz will unlock a special Space Camp Challenge in your Webkinz World account, and your pet will also receive a virtual Space Jacket.

InsanityEscape04-10-2013 06:53 PM

Re: Ganz Introduces A New Space Camp Webkinz!

I think it's really cute, but it stinks that you would need to order it if you don't live in the area.

cupcake0049704-10-2013 06:58 PM

I don't find it fair being available in only those two places.
A pet I will probably never get...

9blaise904-10-2013 06:59 PM

I've been to the place in Huntsville Alabama! I wish I waited until this came out. No way I am going back there, even if I wanted to. Sigh :-\

nandrew192404-10-2013 07:06 PM

That is so cool! It kinda stinks that you have to order it, (the costs of shipping and handling is kinda rediculous) but it is REALLY cute. :)

Pandalover4ever04-10-2013 07:09 PM

Awe, I want to get it. But my mom probably won't let me get it. :(

webkinzrock47404-10-2013 07:15 PM

Darn, I wanted it too!:(

AutumnTheCuzzy04-10-2013 07:22 PM

I *TOTALLY* want to get it... doggone it, I wish the S+H was cheaper... :'(

doggierule04-10-2013 07:34 PM

Very cute pet. I like how Ganz is mixing it up a little, but it is rather unfortunate many will have to order it online if they decide to buy it. But the I guess that means it is a plushie . . . ?

mom w charm04-10-2013 07:36 PM

Cute thanks for the info.I do not like that you have to order it online like that though :(

The shipping will be Kinda pricey too but it is cute .I priced out the shipping for other plush animals & that is why I am guessing it will be pricey but cute :):)