Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-11-2009, 07:56 PM   #161
Music298
Webkinz :)

Music298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to all

Default Re: Ganz introduces new plush Zum Buddies!

wonder what they mean by virtual zum pal. .
Music298 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2009, 06:42 PM   #162
Go Canada Go!!
Webkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of light

I love them!! If I were to get one it'd probably be the little pink one in the corner.

I love them!! If I were to get one it'd probably be the little pink one in the corner. I wonder what 'virtual zum pal' means... It'd be soooo cool if the Zum followed you everywhere, like flew along beside you. But it'd be best if you were able to turn that option on and off if you didn't want it.

I love them!! If I were to get one it'd probably be the little pink one in the corner. I wonder what 'virtual zum pal' means... It'd be soooo cool if the Zum followed you everywhere, like flew along beside you. But it'd be best if you were able to turn that option on and off if you didn't want it.

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz4ever44
I love them!! If I were to get one it'd probably be the little pink one in the corner.

OOPS
Now the modify button isn't showing up!
Webkinz4ever44 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 03:25 PM   #163
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

They are so cute! I would love to get all of them except for the second.
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 10-23-2009, 11:51 AM   #164
Unregistered

Wow!
These zums are incredible!
Old 10-24-2009, 02:32 PM   #165
Unregistered

Wink Re: Ganz introduces new plush Zum Buddies!

View Post Originally Posted by ollyson13
Does "a virtual Zum pal" mean that u can adopt a Zum and name it? Or do you get that same Zum in Zumwhere? I think those are so cute! I especialy like the bratty Zum
Yeah you unlock zumwhere and get a room for your zum and your zums and your webkinz can play together and yeah I think you can name it.
Old 10-28-2009, 08:02 PM   #166
Unregistered

i love to find one
Old 10-30-2009, 03:48 PM   #167
Unregistered

Default Ganz introduces new plush Zum Buddies!

I luv the lazy zum itsmso cute where do u get them how much do they cost? Hmmmm.
Old 10-30-2009, 08:34 PM   #168
luigi489386

Talking Re: Ganz introduces new plush Zum Buddies!

[QUOTE=Jr12345670;16588910]They are so cute! I will definatley be buying one(or more) of those!Yeah i know! I can't wait till i get mine
Old 11-01-2009, 09:13 PM   #169
Go Canada Go!!
Webkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of light

Pink Giggly Zum is actually Zool, I think ~ Because there's another Zoola, LOL, but I have no clue.
Thanks for sharing!
Webkinz4ever44 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 10:31 PM   #170
Rexx and Jen the
Banned
InkHeart is on a distinguished road

I have been looking in every store around where I live and I have gone to the mall and none of the places I looksed for had the zumbuddies.
InkHeart is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: