Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-28-2009, 01:06 PM   #101
rosie1960
Webkinz :)

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Default Re: Ganz introduces new plush Zum Buddies!

So many Webkinz,so little time.Thanks for the pics of the Zum Buddies.Everyone have a great day and God bless.:abn::bokbok::clyde::el1::goo:
barbie1960 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2009, 01:13 PM   #102

disneylisa has a spectacular aura about

I need a zum too.
disneylisa is offline Female
Old 09-28-2009, 01:18 PM   #103
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
How much did they cost, if you don't mind me asking? I didn't see them on the Ameriwade site (only the picture, but they weren't in the pre-order section).
they were like $46 for the set. they were limited to one per household too. they went quick!!!! i went right at noon and ordered mine. i thought they would go quick, but not that fast!
jagular is offline Female
Old 09-28-2009, 01:19 PM   #104
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

muffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to behold

Wow, those really are cute. Ganz comes up with some great ideas.
muffy is offline Female
Old 09-28-2009, 01:20 PM   #105
hose39

LXVKFKZ7 has a spectacular aura about

I want the pink one! They'll probably be hard 2 find.
LXVKFKZ7 is offline Male
Old 09-28-2009, 01:21 PM   #106
Gift Guru

Zameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonder

WI Subscriber

Sorry, We have sold out of our Pre Order Zumz. Ganz doesn't sell dealers enough product to supple the masses
Zameron is offline Male
Old 09-28-2009, 01:28 PM   #107
Gift Guru

Zameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonder

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
they were like $46 for the set. they were limited to one per household too. they went quick!!!! i went right at noon and ordered mine. i thought they would go quick, but not that fast!
They sold for $41.99 for a set plus shipping..
Zameron is offline Male
Old 09-28-2009, 01:31 PM   #108

specgrl is on a distinguished road

Does anyone know how much these cost on ameriwide.com ? Or what the average price will be? Exactly, not a guess.

and Rule!
specgrl is offline Female
Old 09-28-2009, 01:34 PM   #109

carrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud of

Companion pets I have been suggesting these for years and years!!!!!!!!
carrub is offline Female
Old 09-28-2009, 01:40 PM   #110
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

I had a feeling there was going to be plush because the one on hte lower left is featured on the home page picture sitting on the log!
CrystalFlute is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: