Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-23-2011, 02:03 AM   #71
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Ganz Introduces New Line of "Limited Availability Pets"

Thanks for the info!!

I wonder if Ganz will sell an on-line only version in the eStore? Maybe they will officially retire it soon and then make it available in the eStore on the retirement date? (I guess I am hoping that they do this!)
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2011, 03:29 AM   #72
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

I have to say, I don't see the point in this 'limited availbility' line. Three per store? Why? So the people that always seem to be able to get them early can run in and buy those three and then turn around and see them on an auction site for a couple of hundred dollars?! This just seems like Ganz trying to create a frenzy over certain animals. Sorry, but I don't buy into that kind of stuff. It is what it is... fabric and fluff... no more or less valuable than any of the others. First the dangling of the virtual-only, available-only-through-certain-contests sparkling pegasus in front of our noses. Now, a limited availablity line. Doesn't Ganz know it's not nice to tease - especially to tease kids? TWO THUMBS DOWN GANZ!!! Oy, I need a shovel! LOL!
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 08:54 AM   #73

FreeStyle is on a distinguished road

Very bad!i need just one
FreeStyle is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 09:29 AM   #74
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

As far as kids and even adults go. Just because they like and want something doesn't mean they can/will get it. Doesn't matter if there are 3 per store or 300 there will still be kids and adults that for whatever reason can't get it and they think they NEED it.

Kids don't need toys they want them and they don't need to get everything they want, adults don't either.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 11:45 AM   #75

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by rattywoman8
How exciting! Thanks, Ameriwade! I totally want to get one of these limited pets!!

They said this about the minty moose?? After Christmas they were on sale at Toys R Us and I bought 7 of them!
yeah my mint moose was on sale at a differenttoy store for $5.00
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 11:59 AM   #76
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I think what Ameriwade is doing is the perfect way to make lemonade out of lemons (and not even yummy fresh lemons-I am talking about the stinky rotten nasty kind of lemons that you don't even throw in your enemy's eyes)...

I sure don't like that they are doing this limited release thing-I think that is very very stinktafied. AND furthermore I think the "Hippie Hippo" is a horrible name for a pet. IF you ask me, it is a bit derogatory, what are they going to have next the Loser Lion? The Geeky Sheep? The Stinky Stingray? At least around here, if you call someone a "hippie" it is NOT a good thing....

Wow now I sound like a grouchy old crazy lady...Maybe they'll name a webbie after me? The Crabby Crab?
db, i didn't know hippie was a derogatory time. it's quite a style trend in clothing today (you know peace signs and stuff) and they spread a positive message of peace.
wikylo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 12:36 PM   #77
hyIsMyRideBroken?

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

This is just a cheap psychological trick...because it's "rare" you think you need it. WOW Ganz...way to add problems to a situation that sure didn't need any more.

Well, I for one can guarantee that now I WILL NOT look for this webkin. I had it on my list to grab...now, you just made it unappealing.

To think that even if I can find it, this means someone else could not, really doesn't make me feel happy. BOOOOOOOOO! Bad idea.

View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
I have to say, I don't see the point in this 'limited availbility' line. Three per store? Why? So the people that always seem to be able to get them early can run in and buy those three and then turn around and see them on an auction site for a couple of hundred dollars?! This just seems like Ganz trying to create a frenzy over certain animals. Sorry, but I don't buy into that kind of stuff. It is what it is... fabric and fluff... no more or less valuable than any of the others. First the dangling of the virtual-only, available-only-through-certain-contests sparkling pegasus in front of our noses. Now, a limited availablity line. Doesn't Ganz know it's not nice to tease - especially to tease kids? TWO THUMBS DOWN GANZ!!! Oy, I need a shovel! LOL!
Exactly. Though no one actually NEEDS these animals, Ganz just made it more difficult to collect...for no good reason. I'll add a couple of thumbs down to that!

HOWEVER...thanks Ameriwade, great idea!

Last edited by Aeza; 01-23-2011 at 12:35 PM..
Aeza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 12:59 PM   #78
NaNo WC: 50,000!
Gift Guru

inlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roost

It's very generous of them to give away the hippo (:
Too bad it's limited edition though-- There were enough ''editions'' of Webkinz in my opinion, with the hamsters and signature and small signature and everything else. Although, cute pet.
inlovewithstitch626 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 04:20 PM   #79

achurchi3605 has a spectacular aura aboutachurchi3605 has a spectacular aura about

i dont like them i think its just a scam to make lots of money i think ganz is just a scam most of these days but i still love webkinzgive it a rest ganz
achurchi3605 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 05:01 PM   #80

wethehamsters will become famous soon enough

that is a stupid idea i surely will not buy it (i don't buy webkinz anymore) but my friend will want it she still buys webkinz and has a peace puppy
wethehamsters is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, k.e.v.i.n/s.m.o.p.h.i.e, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: