Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-22-2011, 11:04 PM   #61
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Default Re: Ganz Introduces New Line of "Limited Availability Pets"

I am very sorry to see this announcement about limited availability pets. Why exclude anyone by not making plenty of the plush to begin with? What a sad thought to think of a little one who loves this pet and cannot get one because they just aren't generally available.

Now as for Ameriwade, way to go! You are thoughtful and generous as always ♥
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2011, 11:12 PM   #62
Webkinz :)

tread97 will become famous soon enough

OH MY HOLY GOODNESS! I have to call my local stores soon and get it on hold! I wish there was more of the pet because i just love it!!!!!!!! I am not really a fan of the limited availability thing. Must hurry!
tread97 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 11:17 PM   #63

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

dont worry there will be one extra...cause im not gonna get one...
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 11:34 PM   #64
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

This is so stupid, Ganz. D:
What if you come out with a pet that would be a real top seller? Ugh, I don't really want this hippo but even the pets thats like 50 a store is hard to find. :\ This is a bad, bad, decsion. But that is nice, Amerwide. (;

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
No... first off, we're talking about a child plush toy here.

Second, there is nothing wrong with announcing "limited availability". It's fun for collectors like myself and it means that new members who do not want to spend a gazillion dollars on the old rare pets {like I did} can have a chance to get a rare pet that costs normal.

This sounds like a nice idea.
Maybe, but what if they make 100? What if 500 people really want it. They won't be able to get it, even if it's their biggest wish, if they are already sold. That also means less pet items, so less ways to decorate. :\

View Post Originally Posted by Denimbutterfly
I remember Ganz saying the cardinal was going to be rare- not so much. The signatures- hmm, not really. I remember a front page story from webkinz insider saying the Minty Moose was going to be in less quantities- HA! There are tons of them around here on clearence that didn't sell at Christmas (and I have mine that I saved to see if they became valuable- ) Sooo, now I am supposed to believe this will be in limited numbers, well I for one will have to see it to believe it this time
I HOPE this will happen here, then. ^^

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I think what Ameriwade is doing is the perfect way to make lemonade out of lemons (and not even yummy fresh lemons-I am talking about the stinky rotten nasty kind of lemons that you don't even throw in your enemy's eyes)...

I sure don't like that they are doing this limited release thing-I think that is very very stinktafied. AND furthermore I think the "Hippie Hippo" is a horrible name for a pet. IF you ask me, it is a bit derogatory, what are they going to have next the Loser Lion? The Geeky Sheep? The Stinky Stingray? At least around here, if you call someone a "hippie" it is NOT a good thing....

Wow now I sound like a grouchy old crazy lady...Maybe they'll name a webbie after me? The Crabby Crab?
DB, your hilarous. I actually think the name hippie is okay, but I get what your saying. Still though, really hippies are for peace ... IDK I'm the crazy one.

I think your perfectly sane.

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
I was wondering why it's Magic W Logo looked different. I would love a hippo.
I don't think the heart is a logo, but insted a decoration. If it is, it's probably this type of pet. xP

Last edited by Craftyreader; 01-22-2011 at 11:34 PM..
Craftyreader is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 11:41 PM   #65

s7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by suzee
Thanx FIA.

I really don't like what the plushie looks like

I'm NOT buying in to Limited Release Webbies from Ganz. IF any store gets 3 only, none of them will be on the shelf. The people who work there will grab them. I bet we won't ever seen one of these in a store for sale.

Good luck to anyone here who wants a Hippie Hippo. You won't have to fight me off cause I am NOT playing this game.

Bah Humbug!

suzee
I agree totaly they will never be on the shelves. The store should protest the fact that they can only order 3 and not order them at all it would save them lot of headaches when the phone rings off the hook with people looking for them.
s7sma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 11:45 PM   #66

websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!

I'm really excited to see this. I feel that the signatures are becoming to easy to find and overly priced, so this gives me something worth looking for AND not to bad of a price (:
I'm not to big on the hippie hippo, but, in the future I'm sure Ganz will release more special kinz that are rare.
websy is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 12:01 AM   #67

babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds
babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds

Not really my favorite pet out there....
But if i won it... i would take it

Steph

PEACE+LOVE+HAPPINESS=LIFE

Last edited by Jennielou; 01-23-2011 at 10:49 PM.. Reason: unnecessary
babykittyricky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 01:15 AM   #68
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

ITS SO BAD in so many ways but it is the direction this hobby is going for a long time now, and it will further make it easier for me to turn down new releases ......... i hate the hunt and i hate the ebay stuff and i hate so much of this but its ok because as they do more and more of this it is easier for me to 'just say no'.............. too bad .............. i think it stinks. so now i know many pets will start being hard to find unless you love the hunt. since that wont happen with me, my goals for the game are getting unachievable .................. oh well, bad move in my eyes. but im glad for all of you who love the hunt because its game on for you, and im sure you will have fun hunting it down! have fun...................
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 01:16 AM   #69
Maddog2008

Sherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

I'm trying to pre order the March 2011 webkinz in the master set and it's not adding the order to my shopping cart. Anyone know what I can do to fix this or why it is happening? Thanks!
Sherbert_Mama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 01:30 AM   #70
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

hmm in my calculations i have a .1% of winning we would have to get up at 8 30 in the morning and drag ourselves to the mall and wait til they open to grab ourselves a limited pet!! and my family(mostly me....) doesnt wake up til noon during the weekedns soo looks like we wont be getting a limited pet this time. Oh well!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Sherbert_Mama
I'm trying to pre order the March 2011 webkinz in the master set and it's not adding the order to my shopping cart. Anyone know what I can do to fix this or why it is happening? Thanks!
Is it the Limited pet line? cause maybe someone already preordered it!!! they really wanted it lol.....
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, k.e.v.i.n/s.m.o.p.h.i.e, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: