Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-22-2011, 02:50 PM   #21
Gift Guru

dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep
dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep

Default Re: Ganz Introduces New Line of "Limited Availability Pets"

Noooo I hope a pet that I like later in the year doesn't become a limited edition!!!! Don't really care for the Hippie Hippo (thankfully), so I'm not disappointed that it is limited.
dogkat13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2011, 02:59 PM   #22
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by fruit
Oh this is interesting! Ganz must really be money hungry in this case! This worries me though, this could start riots and other things leading to violence, and then webkinz might get sued or something! This is a good idea and a bad idea, you can now get webkinz for a solid and not on eBay ! That's nice

No... first off, we're talking about a child plush toy here.

Second, there is nothing wrong with announcing "limited availability". It's fun for collectors like myself and it means that new members who do not want to spend a gazillion dollars on the old rare pets {like I did} can have a chance to get a rare pet that costs normal.

This sounds like a nice idea.
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 03:09 PM   #23
Neiler for life
Webkinz :)

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

Default Re: Super Rare!!!!!!

Yeah, I heard about this. I don't really want that hippo too bad, so I probably won't be worrying about getting this pet. I guess it's gonna be just like the Minty Moose- only with more pets than just one.
Boltaway is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 03:14 PM   #24
sisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wonder

I get kind of leary when ganz says something is super rare. I remember when mazin hamsters came out sunshine and snowflake were supposed to be rare. Now they are found in combo packs at walgreens and toys r us. they are more common then alot of non-rare pets.

Even the minty moose was easy to find under retail price around christmas.

I think making rare pets and hype it up just makes some some kids sad especially kids that live in areas without alot of stores that carry pets. . It is fine to put a rare pet in a pack of cards, so it is a chance thing and you are still getting some codes and cards.

Last edited by sisterbear; 01-22-2011 at 03:18 PM..
sisterbear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 03:17 PM   #25
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

This is so cool!!!! The Peace Puppy and Golden Pegasus should have been like that!
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 03:22 PM   #26

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

I remember Ganz saying the cardinal was going to be rare- not so much. The signatures- hmm, not really. I remember a front page story from webkinz insider saying the Minty Moose was going to be in less quantities- HA! There are tons of them around here on clearence that didn't sell at Christmas (and I have mine that I saved to see if they became valuable- ) Sooo, now I am supposed to believe this will be in limited numbers, well I for one will have to see it to believe it this time
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 03:26 PM   #27
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

This lil' girl probably wasn't ever going to be a member of my family. But now.... WELCOME! Looks like my mom will have to call ahead near the end of February (when our fav. Webkinz dealer gets it's Webkinz) and have them hold on to these lil' guys. One for each of my sisters and one for moi. Too bad it's really girly but oh well rare is rare.

Plus if I happen to win the Camo Rhino contest (I hope I do) I can have roommates.
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 03:50 PM   #28
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

i personally think thats really silly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but i hope everyone who wants one can get one!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 03:55 PM   #29

meatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by sisterbear
I get kind of leary when ganz says something is super rare. I remember when mazin hamsters came out sunshine and snowflake were supposed to be rare. Now they are found in combo packs at walgreens and toys r us. they are more common then alot of non-rare pets.

Even the minty moose was easy to find under retail price around christmas.

I think making rare pets and hype it up just makes some some kids sad especially kids that live in areas without alot of stores that carry pets. . It is fine to put a rare pet in a pack of cards, so it is a chance thing and you are still getting some codes and cards.
IKR?! Now cookie was kind of hard to find but it was harder to find Presto and Hope than sunshine and snowflake. Meijer has an over abundance of snowflakes. And the minty moose was very easy to find.

I don't like this idea. If only 3 per store; then I imagine people who like the Hippie Hippo will buy all three just to have a "super rare pet" Then they'll sell their extras for a ridiculous high price on ebay :/ If, however, this replaces retiring; then I am all for it! I'm just glad that the Sugarplum Cheeky Monkey isn't the "super rare" because I like the new cheekies
meatloafbandit is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 03:55 PM   #30
Gift Guru

Zameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonder

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by rattywoman8
How exciting! Thanks, Ameriwade! I totally want to get one of these limited pets!!

They said this about the minty moose?? After Christmas they were on sale at Toys R Us and I bought 7 of them!
The Minty Moose was a full order item that they cut back, Then they received more.

This is the first piece they have advertised right from the begining that it will be rare. We where only aloud to order 3..
Zameron is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, k.e.v.i.n/s.m.o.p.h.i.e, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: