Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-30-2010, 08:36 PM   #51
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: Ganz to Hold Retirement Party for Already Retired Triceratops

i don't have this webbie, but i will gladly accept the cupcake

now to find another spot in a fridge to put it!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2010, 08:42 PM   #52
scottashley
Gifted

scottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to behold

I hope it's going to be in the eStore this weekend... I haven't bought one yet and would love to have it!
scottashley is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 03:48 AM   #53
Luv4Lollipops

It's good i already have one.
Old 07-31-2010, 09:03 AM   #54
Webkinz :)

PichuTux is on a distinguished road

Well, possibly, if they are having parties for already retired pets and releasing them in the eStore for a day, they might release an online version of the Cheeky Dog!
PichuTux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 09:08 AM   #55
grammiedkinz

grammiedkinz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
A new front page story has been added:

Ganz to Hold Retirement Party for Already Retired Triceratops

Click the image to open in full size.Ganz has just announced that they are going to be holding a Retirement Party for the Webkinz Triceratops on Sunday, August 1st. All players logging on to Webkinz World that day will receive a special Retirement Cupcake, and Triceratops owners will be able to participate in special Activities.

The Webkinz Triceratops was officially retired over six months ago. It is unclear why they are deciding to hold a Retirement Party for an already retired pet. Does this mean that more previously retired pets could have parties in the future? We'll have to wait and see.
In the words of my grandson when he was about 3 and wanted you to do something he wanted: "That'd be great idea".

View Post Originally Posted by PichuTux
Well, possibly, if they are having parties for already retired pets and releasing them in the eStore for a day, they might release an online version of the Cheeky Dog!
I would love to see that happen. I would like a sherbert bunny! It always irked me that my first webkinz best friend was the already retired sherbert bunny.
You know I saw the cheeky cat and cheeky dog on Amazon for almost $1000.00!? Would anyone really pay that? I understand making a profit but that is just sad!

Last edited by grammiedkinz; 07-31-2010 at 09:08 AM..
grammiedkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 10:21 AM   #56
Unregistered

In today's ad for the triceratops retirement, it's holding what looks like the same 'Goodbye cupcake' with the blue teardrops on it, that has already been used. I hope they make a different one, instead of giving us that one again.
Old 07-31-2010, 04:11 PM   #57

MissAngelKinz is on a distinguished road

Default [langtitle=pt]Re: Ganz to Hold Retirement Party for Already Retired Triceratops[/langtitle]

[lang=pt]Awwie, Ima miss da little guy. lolz, I love collecting da cupcakes :][/lang]
MissAngelKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 05:23 PM   #58
Kiara and Kovu.!

PinkPonyLove560 has a spectacular aura about

They are retiring pets so fast
I hope they do not retire ones i am planning on getting.
PinkPonyLove560 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 05:34 PM   #59
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

My Asian accounts did NOT get a retirement cupcake yet.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 05:45 PM   #60
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

I haven't gotten my cupcake yet. I was on my Asian account. Is this a glitch or something?
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
small was here :]

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: