Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-30-2010, 01:13 PM   #31
Call me Dianna!
Webkinz :)

Demi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Ganz to Hold Retirement Party for Already Retired Triceratops

Well from what I have seen they didn't officially tell WW members the tricerotops(sp?) so they decided to make the party now... Makes sense...
Demi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2010, 01:58 PM   #32
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

Hmm interesting.....so does that mean it will be available in the estore? Which brings me to my next question. If they start having retirement parties for pets that were alread retired, do you guys think there is a chance they will do this for one of the pets that have been retired for a long time? It think you guy see where I am going with this.
Joani is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 02:11 PM   #33

bananakaz20 rules the roostbananakaz20 rules the roostbananakaz20 rules the roostbananakaz20 rules the roostbananakaz20 rules the roostbananakaz20 rules the roostbananakaz20 rules the roostbananakaz20 rules the roostbananakaz20 rules the roostbananakaz20 rules the roostbananakaz20 rules the roostbananakaz20 rules the roost

I think I know the answer to why they are holding the party.

Each time a pet is retired, they put a sign that says "retired" on its picture in the catalog. But even though the Triceratops was retired, it didnt have the sign.

Other pets that didnt have the sign, and might have a party are the.....

Chipmunk
Eagle
Black Panther
Manatee
Tawny Pup
Lava Dragon
Lil' Kinz Tiger
Ribbon Unicorn
Rottweiler
Love Lion
Lil' Kinz White Mouse
Weimaraner
bananakaz20 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 02:40 PM   #34
Mo Ikai, onigai!

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

oo~ I hope the cupcake has fossils in it
catspaws is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 02:53 PM   #35
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by bananakaz20
I think I know the answer to why they are holding the party.

Each time a pet is retired, they put a sign that says "retired" on its picture in the catalog. But even though the Triceratops was retired, it didnt have the sign.

Other pets that didnt have the sign, and might have a party are the.....

Chipmunk
Eagle
Black Panther
Manatee
Tawny Pup
Lava Dragon
Lil' Kinz Tiger
Ribbon Unicorn
Rottweiler
Love Lion
Lil' Kinz White Mouse
Weimaraner
Eagle party
000000005 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 02:57 PM   #36

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I remember being so surprised when finding out it was retired...Because it had just been released that month! It's better than retiring others though right? I'd rather have parties for already retired pets than retire more!

View Post Originally Posted by 000000005
Eagle party
I have the white mouse! Hope he's retired! LOL.
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 02:59 PM   #37
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

hmmm strange... they hold a retirement party for the cheeky cat and dog so they will be avialable again! in the estore!!!! lol!
but cant wait til this party again!
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 03:08 PM   #38
Lil Kinz
madelinehenley is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Ganz to Hold Retirement Party for Already Retired Triceratops

coooooooooooooooooooooool awesome
madelinehenley is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 03:47 PM   #39
Banned
jaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond repute

They won't release the cheeky cat and dog in the estore again, or the love pup or sherbet bunny.

What they do for people that don't get a rare pet is they recolor the pet and release it. Blueberry cheeky dog, bubblegum cheeky cat, the puppy line, marshmallow bunny, and now the red wolf for the timberwolf. I think they are doing this because of the sign. I don't think they will put it in the eStore though.
jaspyr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 04:15 PM   #40
ow I'm addicted to

CREDD is a splendid one to beholdCREDD is a splendid one to beholdCREDD is a splendid one to beholdCREDD is a splendid one to behold

I just saw this pet in a store the other day. I am going to have to head back over to that store and get one.

Thanks for keeping us informed
CREDD is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
small was here :]

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: