Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-30-2010, 11:57 AM   #21
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ
Webkinz :)

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Ganz to Hold Retirement Party for Already Retired Triceratops

This doesn't make sense. But i'll go with it. Maybe they will do the Cheeky Dog but VERY VERY doubtful of that happening.
wiiboy829 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2010, 11:57 AM   #22
onders never cease
Gift Guru

Puppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by wormie431
My brother has a Triceratops named Hornhead.
That is a great name for the Triceratops!
Puppet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 11:58 AM   #23
willow234 is a WIzard
willow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzard

Having a retirement party for an already retired pet means that they can sell it in the Estore this weekend.
willow234 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 12:02 PM   #24
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

yay! more cupcakes!
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 12:40 PM   #25
Begin to live. ♥
Gift Guru

Seahorse knows the way
Seahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the way

It may be a little odd that they're having a retirement party for the Triceratops, but hey, we get CUPCAKES!
Seahorse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 12:52 PM   #26
ish upon a star★

Starfall is on a distinguished road

Yay! Another Cupcake! I hope they do all the previous ones so that i can get to participate in some of the special events.
Starfall is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 12:54 PM   #27
101Rebeccat is on a distinguished road

GHEEZEGANZ! there retireing 1 like every week! PLUS they retired the bubblr gum cat! that came out a few months ago!!!!!! grrrr...... GANZ iz messing up BIG TIME if they think we enjoy it when they retire pets jst because we get a free cupcake!!!!!! i mean come on! I know that the only reason they retire pets is so ppl go crazy and are like "oh no! i got tro buy it noW!!!!!!"
come on ganz i really wanted the bubble gum cat and i allmost had anoth allowance saved up for it!!!! grrrrrrrr.......
101Rebeccat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 12:55 PM   #28

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Yay! I have one! Her name is Pretzels Oh she can't wait for her party
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 12:57 PM   #29
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

This makes business sense. The plush takes money to make. They make some then retire it. They then wait a bit and give it a retirement party. This enables them to sell the pet in the estore and make a lot more profit on it.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 01:01 PM   #30
Banned
FrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guide

YAY!! I have a triceratops!! I can't wait!
FrenchFry130 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
small was here :]

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: