Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-11-2012, 10:30 PM   #31
Webkinz :)
sciencesplat is a name known to allsciencesplat is a name known to allsciencesplat is a name known to all

Default Re: Ganz Hints at Retirement of Webkinz Solar Suit!

wow - does this mean a new outfit?!! i don't think they'd use nafarias purple right?
sciencesplat is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2012, 12:41 AM   #32
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I have always sold mine for kc
I better get saving up!
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 01:11 AM   #33
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Have several of those..hope that stinky cheese and alien outfits will be available...thanks so much for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 03:22 AM   #34
grammytp is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, new here I have none of these when I got a shooting star Saturday it geve me nothing I just want 1 full suit . Thanks for listening. tinygma
grammytp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 09:09 AM   #35
caseyspacey

Wink Re: Ganz Hints at Retirement of Webkinz Solar Suit!

the question is , is there a replacement for the old solar suit
Old 02-12-2012, 09:21 AM   #36

neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
I have always sold mine for kc
I better get saving up!
Haha me too! I never liked that outfit anyways. I hope they replace it with something better!
neonflowers is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 09:27 AM   #37
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

I was never a fan of the solar suit. I sell my pieces every time I get one. I don't even try to catch comets anymore... I'd rather try finding stars to trade the next time Nafaria comes around.

I am looking forward to see what they replace it with if they do retire it. I'd rather it not be another outfit... maybe some cool items to decorate a room with!
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 09:43 AM   #38
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by momwhoplays
will be a tough decision-get stars for Nafaria or click on the comet? & I wonder if the comet prizes will be replaced? interesting,,,,
I've done both. You aren't guaranteed to see a comet, so I'll click on the comet, if there is one, and if not I look for the stars.

I really do hope they come out with something else. That's partly why I stopped doing the challenge, because I got the chair and had all the suit pieces. I started getting stars again for Nafaria, but I'd start doing comets again if there was something else to start to collect!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 09:58 AM   #39
talus9

talus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond repute

its funny how you dont miss webkinz till its gone. i cant get on and i need to get more suits!! only 29 days in the month people!!!!!
talus9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 10:01 AM   #40
Chimney loves Wacky!
Gifted

R3dRulez has disabled reputation

I really hope they don't make it retired! I've been selling so many pieces of that costume because I found them worthless! Now it might be actually worth something?! >.<
R3dRulez is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: