Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-13-2010, 08:38 PM   #231
WebkinzMom1028
Webkinz :)

WebkinzMom28 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz Gives Webkinz Players Chance at Winning Rare Sweet Tooth Tigers! *Update - KinzPost Messages sent to the 25 Winners!

You know this contest upsets me just a little. My daughter and I both would have loved to have won the Sweet Tooth Tiger but unfortunately we didn't. But guess what I found on ebay...5 listings for the sweet tooth tiger. Ranging in price from $76.00 - $275.00. I knew I would find them listed on ebay. Some people can not be happy with being the fortunate ones to have won....they want to make money off of their fortune. This is very upsetting to those of us that would have give anything to have won one! Sorry just had to vent, it's so upsetting!! Thanks for listening

OK...after looking over these auctions for the Sweet Tooth Tiger, I find that they all are in Canada...so maybe they are just Ganz employees selling their Christmas gifts...either way it is still upsetting to want one so bad and people are out there trying to make tons of money off them. Too bad Ganz wouldn't give them to people who would really appreciate them!! Sorry...I will calm down now!!

Last edited by WebkinzMom28; 01-13-2010 at 08:38 PM..
WebkinzMom28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2010, 02:50 PM   #232
Jenna.....
Banned
WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!

Default Re: Ganz Gives Webkinz Players Chance at Winning Rare Sweet Tooth Tigers! *Update - KinzPost Messages sent to the 25 Winners!

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzMom28
You know this contest upsets me just a little. My daughter and I both would have loved to have won the Sweet Tooth Tiger but unfortunately we didn't. But guess what I found on ebay...5 listings for the sweet tooth tiger. Ranging in price from $76.00 - $275.00. I knew I would find them listed on ebay. Some people can not be happy with being the fortunate ones to have won....they want to make money off of their fortune. This is very upsetting to those of us that would have give anything to have won one! Sorry just had to vent, it's so upsetting!! Thanks for listening

OK...after looking over these auctions for the Sweet Tooth Tiger, I find that they all are in Canada...so maybe they are just Ganz employees selling their Christmas gifts...either way it is still upsetting to want one so bad and people are out there trying to make tons of money off them. Too bad Ganz wouldn't give them to people who would really appreciate them!! Sorry...I will calm down now!!
I agree with you WebkinzMom28.
WebkinzFireFawn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 01:03 PM   #233

mizfit is just really nicemizfit is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzMom28

And today there are seven listings. The five from Canada, plus one from PA and one from TX.
mizfit is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 04:51 PM   #234
blake3249

debs_267 has much to be proud ofdebs_267 has much to be proud ofdebs_267 has much to be proud ofdebs_267 has much to be proud of

One from PA and one from TX...okay..and nobody here on WI has claimed to have won a Sweet Tooth Tiger form THIS contest...hmmmmm
I'm just hoping the money they get is really really needed..and I'm shutting up now
debs_267 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 04:58 PM   #235
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

I think we all simply got really excited to see both Twitter Tweet winners from WI; what were the odds of that happening?! It could, and probably is, quite possible that NONE of the 25 winners are WI members. It would be nothing short of a fabulous Forum Celebration to have even one winner a WI member, but it certainly does not look that way

As far as the Sweet Tooth Tiger Auctions: One man's junk is another man's treasure! I do not have a Sweet Tooth Tiger, but kudos to those auctioning them who would like to have their unique winning pet belong to a unique appreciative webbie family!

Who knows, maybe your family is planning on winning one for YOU?!
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 05:04 PM   #236

hanna825 has a spectacular aura about

WHAT A SHAME!!!! If they truly are employees, they should be fired.
This was a contest. How can employees get prizes from a contest?
Isn't that against the law in Canada too?

Hey Ganz, you should start giving the etiger to eveyone.
hanna825 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 05:42 PM   #237

Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master
Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by hanna825
WHAT A SHAME!!!! If they truly are employees, they should be fired.
This was a contest. How can employees get prizes from a contest?
Isn't that against the law in Canada too?

Hey Ganz, you should start giving the etiger to eveyone.
You're right. Employees would probably be excluded from the contest. However, the tiger was a Christmas present to the Ganz employees, according to the first post in this thread. Then Ganz decided to have a contest to give 25 of the tigers to members of the public. So the employees are selling their legal property, not contest winnings.
Bloo's Pal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 06:01 PM   #238

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

I too am surprised that no one on WI won one of the 25 from Christmas. I know elsewhere on the forum a mod (or admin) said that Ganz gave their employees permission to sell them. Also, there is a WI member who says that a friend gave him or her one of the 25 winning tiger codes. It's just really weird considering the 2 from Twitter were both WI members
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
wish i won, wow they're very nice!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: