Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-09-2010, 08:58 AM   #221
Webkinz :)

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Ganz Gives Webkinz Players Chance at Winning Rare Sweet Tooth Tigers! *Update - KinzPost Messages sent to the 25 Winners!

Atleast we got two Twitter winners! And more Congrats to them

I know my Grandkids never open their mail, they've had 8 B-Day wishes in one box at a time!!

But I checked their accounts, no tiger
We really wanted to get one, so we could give it away!!

I guess 25 out of the probably MILLIONS of accounts, is a long shot at best. But I did think atleast ONE would end up here.

Maybe they went to Asian or European accounts, that were REALLY Asian or European people??? And we'll never hear. I looked all over the internet, and couldn't find ANYONE that won one, no other forums, Ebay, FB, Twitter, MySpace, game forums, etc......

You'd think that at least ONE would pop up somewhere!
BSW44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2010, 09:06 AM   #222

createadream is a name known to allcreateadream is a name known to allcreateadream is a name known to all

Default Re: Ganz Gives Webkinz Players Chance at Winning Rare Sweet Tooth Tigers! *Update - KinzPost Messages sent to the 25 Winners!

nope, I'm not a winner. Although you have to think, it is like a 1 in a 1000000 chance you might win on here because there are so many people out there, thanks for the contest though!
createadream is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 11:13 AM   #223
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by BSW44
Maybe they went to Asian or European accounts, that were REALLY Asian or European people??? And we'll never hear. I looked all over the internet, and couldn't find ANYONE that won one, no other forums, Ebay, FB, Twitter, MySpace, game forums, etc......

I'm a real European person with an European account. Not here, that's for sure.
Nakisha is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 02:27 PM   #224
Gift Guru

asterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by musicgirl1996
Yeah excellent point. My little brothers can only read the holiday mail that's one big pic with a greeting! And for the people who won but didn't even know there was a contest, I believe Ganz should just post a list of the winners so we don't prolong the suspence not knowing.
That's exactly what my sister does, unless it's a gift she won't open it and just lets it sit in her kinzpost. She can read but she hates to so she avoids it.
asterravos is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 02:37 PM   #225

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Nikisha -
Have you heard of any in your area being won, or on forums that we may not be familiar with??

I'm just so curious as to where they went????
I don't know why, I just am

I guess Ganz won't ever say anything because it's probably aginst privacy regulations, so we may never know
Old 01-09-2010, 05:30 PM   #226
musicgirl1996

Nikisha -
Have you heard of any in your area being won, or on forums that we may not be familiar with??

I guess Ganz won't ever say anything because it's probably aginst privacy regulations, so we may never know
Yeah I know I keep hanging around this thread because I keep expecting SOMEBODY to turn up who got one. Otherwise it looks like we'll never know what became of them.
Old 01-09-2010, 07:15 PM   #227
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

Nikisha -

I don't know any other Dutch people playing Webkinz at this point. I think Webkinz still needs to reach this country, the plushes aren't for sale here either. (Littlekinz just reached one store in this country, but they're hard to come by, and nobody seems to know what they are. But it might be a start...)
Thus, there are no forums...

So I'm afraid I have no news yet... But if I happen to find something out, I'll be sure to let you all know.
Nakisha is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 07:20 PM   #228

CheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clown

I never really liked this contest anyway they should have done it on webkinz newz so that people who wanted to enter the contest could. Not just do it randomly where their could be a little kid who had no idea there was a contest and just forget about the letter. I know it was very generous, but it was sort of not a fair/good contest.
CheezDoodle23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 07:21 PM   #229

I hope you will let us know Nakisha if you find anyone!

I have a friend that lives in Groningen, if you are familiar with that, they aren't Webbie players though
Old 01-10-2010, 12:45 PM   #230

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Atleast we got two Twitter winners! And more Congrats to them

I know my Grandkids never open their mail, they've had 8 B-Day wishes in one box at a time!!

But I checked their accounts, no tiger
We really wanted to get one, so we could give it away!!

I guess 25 out of the probably MILLIONS of accounts, is a long shot at best. But I did think atleast ONE would end up here.

View Post Originally Posted by musicgirl1996
Yeah I know I keep hanging around this thread because I keep expecting SOMEBODY to turn up who got one. Otherwise it looks like we'll never know what became of them.
I know I'm feeling a little bit obsessive! Not hearing a peep at all about someone winning even through online searches is making me think there was a mess up somewhere (Maybe I'm just hoping for a do-over)
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
wish i won, wow they're very nice!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: