Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-08-2010, 07:42 PM   #211
Webkinz :)

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Ganz Gives Webkinz Players Chance at Winning Rare Sweet Tooth Tigers! *Update - KinzPost Messages sent to the 25 Winners!

i am wondering if there is another glitch with the winners of the tiger. not one person has won one. none on ebay, other than the ones in canada.
beth1775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2010, 08:25 PM   #212
musicgirl1996

Smile Re: Ganz Gives Webkinz Players Chance at Winning Rare Sweet Tooth Tigers! *Update - KinzPost Messages sent to the 25 Winners!

Hey guys, just wanted to say please don't get discouraged because nobody's gotten one yet. Who knows? Maybe it's just a glitch and they'll start coming after tonight's maintenence. Sorry for mispelling!
Meanwhile, even if nobody here got one, think about the things ahead! For example:
Caring Valley leaves are floating right now! And Winterfest should be coming soon! There is also a fun new game in the tournament arena to try. So anyway, keep in sunny spirits and don't be surprised if they actually start coming tomorrow! And by the way has anyone actually thought about calling and asking Ganz about this?
Old 01-08-2010, 08:55 PM   #213

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Ganz Gives Webkinz Players Chance at Winning Rare Sweet Tooth Tigers! *Update - KinzPost Messages sent to the 25 Winners!

Yes there was a person on another thread that was kind enough to call
Ganz said - no glitches, they were all sent
BSW44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:46 PM   #214
Lil Kinz
melindabell is an unknown quantity at this point

Just think about it, millions of accounts login in on christmas day and just 25 given.... they must be sooo lucky.

They are sooo rare, I want to buy one!
melindabell is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:53 PM   #215
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by newwebkinzrock
it expires in the end of february and i really don't want it too! i can never be to old for WW. i really wish i had won a tiger
I'm so sorry. Just try to convince her to buy you one. Or do you think you could scrape up some money to get one yourself? I'm so sorry, you are never to old for webkinz.
sarastuff999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 10:57 PM   #216
Do, or Do Not.

Stayontarget has a spectacular aura about

It would be surprising if no one won any on WI. Maybe ganz made it that way?
Stayontarget is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 11:10 PM   #217
musicgirl1996

Unhappy Re: Ganz Gives Webkinz Players Chance at Winning Rare Sweet Tooth Tigers! *Update - KinzPost Messages sent to the 25 Winners!

View Post Originally Posted by BSW44
Yes there was a person on another thread that was kind enough to call
Ganz said - no glitches, they were all sent
Well that still means that whoever on insider who might have gotten one hasn't gotten on yet, or maybe the messages sent, but they take a while to deliver. I would be absolutely shocked if someone from WI doesn't get one! We make up like, half of Webkinz World!
Old 01-09-2010, 01:14 AM   #218
Do, or Do Not.

Stayontarget has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by musicgirl1996
Well that still means that whoever on insider who might have gotten one hasn't gotten on yet, or maybe the messages sent, but they take a while to deliver. I would be absolutely shocked if someone from WI doesn't get one! We make up like, half of Webkinz World!
Half is pushing it but we do make up a lot.
Stayontarget is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 01:22 AM   #219
Gift Guru

asterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

How many of the 25 that won do you think are little kids that just ex-ed out of the email? How many do you think are people that thought they could reopen the letter later so just closed? How many didn't bother reading it figuring it was just a birthday announcement?

I was rethinking this contest and I don't think kinzposting the code was a smart idea. What if as you were searching for paper and a pencil to write down your code webkinz timed out and you lost the letter? Or that infernal Please Wait... came up and cost you the letter. I'm sure those that knew they won could call Ganz and get their code, but what about those that didn't know. Lots of little kids aren't great at reading and I'm sure many people didn't even know there was a contest.

Last edited by asterravos; 01-09-2010 at 01:25 AM..
asterravos is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 07:37 AM   #220
musicgirl1996

View Post Originally Posted by asterravos
How many of the 25 that won do you think are little kids that just ex-ed out of the email? How many do you think are people that thought they could reopen the letter later so just closed? How many didn't bother reading it figuring it was just a birthday announcement?

I was rethinking this contest and I don't think kinzposting the code was a smart idea. What if as you were searching for paper and a pencil to write down your code webkinz timed out and you lost the letter? Or that infernal Please Wait... came up and cost you the letter. I'm sure those that knew they won could call Ganz and get their code, but what about those that didn't know. Lots of little kids aren't great at reading and I'm sure many people didn't even know there was a contest.
Yeah excellent point. My little brothers can only read the holiday mail that's one big pic with a greeting! And for the people who won but didn't even know there was a contest, I believe Ganz should just post a list of the winners so we don't prolong the suspence not knowing.

Tags
wish i won, wow they're very nice!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: