Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-07-2010, 11:57 PM   #171
Webkinz :)

webkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roost

Default Re: Ganz Gives Webkinz Players Chance at Winning Rare Sweet Tooth Tigers! *Update - KinzPost Messages sent to the 25 Winners!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Thank you, I have been wanting one of these guys SO Bad I can taste the peppermint on that Tiger's teeth I am thinking that MAYBE they have sent the PM's but they are time stamped til after the Midnight hour. The winners were supposed to be announced by the 8th, that is tomorrow. So, I say just keep your eyes opened. I KNOW we have at least ONE winner here. We are Webkinz Insider and the contests that they hold we have always won at least half of the prizes in. This is NO dfferent. We have the potential to win at LEAST a dozen of these wonderful Tigers here Keep Looking and Clear your Cache, guys

Dixiecup you are always SO positive and cheerful!! You absolutely deserve one.

~Webkinzlover300~:cs:
webkinzlover300 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2010, 12:05 AM   #172
Spring is here!

WishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talent

Default Re: Ganz Gives Webkinz Players Chance at Winning Rare Sweet Tooth Tigers! *Update - KinzPost Messages sent to the 25 Winners!

It's midnight...any news?
WishAponAStar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 12:05 AM   #173
Do, or Do Not.

Stayontarget has a spectacular aura about

I doubt anyone here got it. Congrats to those who did though. I haven't logged on to look yet.
Stayontarget is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 12:06 AM   #174
ram325

webby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud of

that is a lovely xmas couch
webby4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 12:21 AM   #175
Do, or Do Not.

Stayontarget has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Maggie Mae
Ahahaha I just got on my account and had a message in my inbox and got super excited, but it was just one of my pet's birthday LOL oh well, hopefully someone else here gets one!!
That happened to 3 of my accounts...

Maybe the "Kinzposter dude" is running late. Give it till morning guys. You know how webkinz can law and whatever.

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzlover300
Dixiecup you are always SO positive and cheerful!! You absolutely deserve one.

~Webkinzlover300~:cs:
*sigh* I'm going to be honest with you. Ganz really does it randomly. I bet 2 of the accounts that signed on that day will never sign on again. Then a handful won't even use the code. True, she may deserve one. That doesn't mean ganz cares.

Last edited by Stayontarget; 01-08-2010 at 12:21 AM..
Stayontarget is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 12:24 AM   #176
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Stayontarget
That happened to 3 of my accounts...

Maybe the "Kinzposter dude" is running late. Give it till morning guys. You know how webkinz can law and whatever.

*sigh* I'm going to be honest with you. Ganz really does it randomly. I bet 2 of the accounts that signed on that day will never sign on again. Then a handful won't even use the code. True, she may deserve one. That doesn't mean ganz cares.
Well, I have already had a WONDERFUL prize from Ganz eStore. I won the Trick or Treat Troll around Halloween for my candy that I drew. The Gummy Zing Zangs, so I know that people here do win and I will be THRILLLED even if we have one person come screaming in the doors tomorrow saying they won a tiger I have won already, I don't need to win again
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 12:27 AM   #177
1collector
Gifted

wkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

any news as to if any webkinz insider members have won any of them?
wkwcollecter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 12:48 AM   #178

CheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clown

I looked on earlier tonight, and I got two letters. I got really excited for a second than went back to my bored mood. I knew it was just my neighbors who just added me as their friend and they also got deluxe membership. I looked and was right. I never win anything so not surprise, but I will look again tomorrow.
CheezDoodle23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 12:49 AM   #179

thekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant future

Just checked my account- nothing.

I really hope at least one person on WI got one though!
thekaren23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 12:50 AM   #180
GO SAINTS!!!!
Gifted

evlangelfire89 is just really niceevlangelfire89 is just really nice

I got on my nephew's account to check and saw he had a message and almost cried... but then realized it was just a b-day...i was almost goin to steal it from him... would that have been so bad? he wouldn't have known
evlangelfire89 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
wish i won, wow they're very nice!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: