Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-07-2010, 08:44 PM   #161
Webkinz :)

firefury is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz Gives Webkinz Players Chance at Winning Rare Sweet Tooth Tigers! *Update - KinzPost Messages sent to the 25 Winners!

i checked all 4 accounts and notta oh well, maybe next time.
firefury is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2010, 08:52 PM   #162
tillertotnopants

tiller is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ganz Gives Webkinz Players Chance at Winning Rare Sweet Tooth Tigers! *Update - KinzPost Messages sent to the 25 Winners!

awesome thanks ganz!
tiller is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 08:57 PM   #163

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Quote:
That's an old winner, from their surprise twitter giveaway.
Quote:
That is Khamylion. They were chosen from the Twitter feed, yesterday
OH, didn’t recognize the name change. Well, congrats to them, and I hope some others pop up!
I thought it was suppose to be on the 8th though, I guess I was wrong.
BSW44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 09:19 PM   #164
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Funny, it has been two hours since the announcement and no one has said anything. With having over 100,000 people on this site I am SURE someone here should have gotten one by now.....

You know Dixiecup you are always so positive and upbeat. If anyone on WI wins I seriously hope it is you. Good luck.
Joani is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 09:27 PM   #165
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Thank you, I have been wanting one of these guys SO Bad I can taste the peppermint on that Tiger's teeth I am thinking that MAYBE they have sent the PM's but they are time stamped til after the Midnight hour. The winners were supposed to be announced by the 8th, that is tomorrow. So, I say just keep your eyes opened. I KNOW we have at least ONE winner here. We are Webkinz Insider and the contests that they hold we have always won at least half of the prizes in. This is NO dfferent. We have the potential to win at LEAST a dozen of these wonderful Tigers here Keep Looking and Clear your Cache, guys
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 09:39 PM   #166
Gifted

Ginny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guide

Thank you, I have been wanting one of these guys SO Bad I can taste the peppermint on that Tiger's teeth I am thinking that MAYBE they have sent the PM's but they are time stamped til after the Midnight hour. The winners were supposed to be announced by the 8th, that is tomorrow. So, I say just keep your eyes opened. I KNOW we have at least ONE winner here. We are Webkinz Insider and the contests that they hold we have always won at least half of the prizes in. This is NO dfferent. We have the potential to win at LEAST a dozen of these wonderful Tigers here Keep Looking and Clear your Cache, guys
Oh Dixiecup.
Why Don't You Always Manage To Look On The Bright Side Of Things!
Yes, Weren't The Letters Supposed To Be Sent Out Tommorrow?
Ginny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 09:40 PM   #167
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Ganz Gives Webkinz Players Chance at Winning Rare Sweet Tooth Tigers! *Update - KinzPost Messages sent to the 25 Winners!

I didn't win on any of our 3 accounts. I only hope that someone here at is a winner! Good luck to everyone!
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 09:44 PM   #168

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

good luck everyone. here is hoping we all will wake up in the morning and a insider wins a tiger!!!!
beth1775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 10:03 PM   #169
Spring is here!

WishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talent

Oh Dixie, I sure hope it is you that wins. You totally deserve it
WishAponAStar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 10:32 PM   #170
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

"We are Webkinz Insider" I love it!!! I agree that the letters may have been "sent", but we may not get them until after maintenence. Usually when we get birthday wishes, it's first thing in the morning, after WW has come back online. I don't know why this would be any different. I hope YOU win one! And be careful when tasting the peppermint teeth....make sure the tiger doesn't close his mouth!!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
wish i won, wow they're very nice!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: