Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-23-2009, 02:58 PM   #91
Gifted

mirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Ganz Gives Webkinz Players Chance at Winning Rare Sweet Tooth Tigers!

That's so cool! I will make sure that I log on!
mirami is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2009, 02:59 PM   #92
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Ganz Gives Webkinz Players Chance at Winning Rare Sweet Tooth Tigers!

View Post Originally Posted by FathomlessAbyss
Sorry... I'm not impressed. Making up these ultra rare employee perks is one thing, but to offer it to only 25 regular users? In a field of millions of collectors? What this really does is remind lots and lots of players that they don't really have a chance to collect everything. It doesn't matter how many plushes you buy, how much you spend at the estore, how much you log in, or if you pay to be a premium member. Someone at Ganz should have thought about that before offering their "generosity." Tells me a lot about their values and their foresight.

A more reasonable "gift" would be to give this to the Deluxe members, you know... the ones who collectively spend the millions and millions of dollars and login hours to keep Ganz people employed.
I see where you are coming from, but saying Deluxe members deserve it more because they pay for their membership isn't really fair. Some people cannot afford a fee for membership. They are making the contest available to everyone so I think that's more fair than anything. Just my thoughts though.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 03:11 PM   #93

biddamom is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by FathomlessAbyss
Sorry... I'm not impressed. Making up these ultra rare employee perks is one thing, but to offer it to only 25 regular users? In a field of millions of collectors? What this really does is remind lots and lots of players that they don't really have a chance to collect everything. It doesn't matter how many plushes you buy, how much you spend at the estore, how much you log in, or if you pay to be a premium member. Someone at Ganz should have thought about that before offering their "generosity." Tells me a lot about their values and their foresight.

A more reasonable "gift" would be to give this to the Deluxe members, you know... the ones who collectively spend the millions and millions of dollars and login hours to keep Ganz people employed.
Ganz is already being pretty generous! Now I got a sweet Tooth tiger this year by saving up all year so I could get myself a cool Christmas present this year, but that was my CHOICE to spend my money. The point of Webkinz isn't to get every little thing. It's to have fun and make friends in a SAFE environment. *edit*

For the rest of you. . . Happy Holidays all and who ever is lucky eanough to get 1 of the 25. . . Good For You! Enjoy your gifts!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgKane.jpg (34.6 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by Jennielou; 12-24-2009 at 09:18 PM.. Reason: rudeness
biddamom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 03:12 PM   #94
arreicjanuary5

arreicjanuary5 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow! that is awesome!!! i can't wait!
arreicjanuary5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 06:21 PM   #95
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

Wow, that's awesome! I love that they're making this contest open to every single person who logs on!
ImTara55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 07:57 PM   #96

Guinea441 will become famous soon enough

Good luck to all! thx for the oppurtunity to get this awesome pet Ganz! (oh and FIA i like the webkinz manger scene )
Guinea441 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 11:30 PM   #97
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

That's absolutely wonderful...Thank you so much Ganz for the opportunity to even try for this really rare pet!! Thanks so much for the update!!

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
Are we only allowed one account? Sorry I promise I'm not trying to get anyone in trouble. I see people mentioning 5 or more accounts. I was just wondering. Thanks.
It was stated that any account that visited WW on Christmas is entered...many people have more than one account..so if they all visit on Christmas..they will all be entered!!

Last edited by TNVOLS; 12-23-2009 at 11:30 PM..
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 11:30 PM   #98
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

I just want to say one thing.
Not being able to collect things makes the things you can get all the sweeter.

------
I'm looking forward to this. Even if I don't win, I hope someone deserving does.

Last edited by Jennielou; 12-24-2009 at 09:14 PM.. Reason: remove quote
tarsky781 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 11:32 PM   #99
gangnam style

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
I just want to say one thing.
Not being able to collect things makes the things you can get all the sweeter.

------
I'm looking forward to this. Even if I don't win, I hope someone deserving does.
Forgot to add this. I absolutely LOVE that scene, FIA!!
tarsky781 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 11:33 PM   #100
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by biddamom
I just adopted my Sweet Tooth tiger. I named him Kane. I wanted to send pics to wi, but I don't know how to. I'm trying here, but I'm not sure it will work. Anyways he's Very cute!!
Congrats on finding your super rare pet..Such a cutie!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
wish i won, wow they're very nice!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: