Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-22-2009, 02:15 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Ganz Gives Webkinz Players Chance at Winning Rare Sweet Tooth Tigers! *Update - KinzPost Messages sent to the 25 Winners!

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Gives Webkinz Players Chance at Winning Rare Sweet Tooth Tigers! *Update - KinzPost Messages sent to the 25 Winners!

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

Ganz has just announced that they will be selecting twenty-five Webkinz World players to receive adoption codes for rare Webkinz Sweet Tooth Tigers. To enter into the random drawing, players just need to log on to Webkinz World sometime on Christmas Day. That's it! On January 8th, the twenty-five winners will receive their adoption codes via KinzPost.

For those of you who may not know, the Sweet Tooth Tiger is a virtual-only Webkinz. We have confirmed through our sources that adoption codes for these Tigers were given to Ganz employees as Christmas gifts, just like with the Wintermint Reindeer in 2008. To learn more about these employee gifts, please visit the Webkinz Insider WIki, HERE.

Good Luck to all of our members! Don't forget to log on to Webkinz World on Christmas Day!

Update on 7 January:
Ganz "tweeted" the following information @webkinz:
KinzPost messages have been sent out to the 25 lucky Sweet Tooth Tiger winners! Congrats to those who won!
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2009, 02:17 PM   #2
icebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Ganz Gives Webkinz Player Chance at Winning Rare Sweet Tooth Tiger!

Woot woot! I can't wait!
icebear is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 02:17 PM   #3
I may or may
Gifted

Ilovemom619 knows the way
Ilovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the way

Default Re: Ganz Gives Webkinz Player Chance at Winning Rare Sweet Tooth Tiger!

That is so awesome thanks ganz
Ilovemom619 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 02:18 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

soccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant future

Default Re: Ganz Gives Webkinz Players Chance at Winning Rare Sweet Tooth Tigers!

Awesome, though I know I won't win one, i hope someone on WI does, that would be so cool!
soccertrader is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 02:20 PM   #5
olverine's ARE
Gifted

queenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Ganz Gives Webkinz Players Chance at Winning Rare Sweet Tooth Tigers!

YAY!!! THANKS GANZ!!!
queenfrostine12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 02:23 PM   #6
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Awesome! Thanks Ganz for this oppurtunity! Hopefully I'll be one of the lucky winners.
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 02:24 PM   #7
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

How AWESOME, 25 chances to win a RARE PET!! Oh, I can only cross my fingers and HOPE!
Thank you SO much FIA for bringing us this AWESOME and most EXCELLENT NEWS!!
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 02:24 PM   #8
Gifted

SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent
SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent

I. AM. SO. ENTERING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SunnyPup20 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 02:25 PM   #9
Webkinz :)

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

That is an awesome contest! I never win, but one can always hope, right? Thanks to Ganz for this opportunity, that is a really cool pet! Good luck to everyone!
kkww05 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 02:26 PM   #10
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

All you have to do is log in on Christmas Morning I KNOW I can do that, PLUS we get to spin the Super Wheel!! It does not get ANY better than this WOOHOO!
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
wish i won, wow they're very nice!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: