Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-02-2009, 06:51 PM   #71
keldustin
Webkinz :)

lbudgie8 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Ganz Gives Doug Another Chance, So Far, Reports Are Good

View Post Originally Posted by heming21
Hi Everyone, this is the first time I have ever posted a comment and I need some help! My girls have 68 Webkinz, we've been collecting the past 2.5 years, LOVE them and we are on the website daily. We have never been in the Clubhouse and looking for Doug has been frustrating to say the least! I understand to check in the Collector Rooms, but when following the thread as to where he is, do NOT get the room "colors". Well actually, I do see where in the bottom right of each room is has a color, but seriously, each hour I need to be checking in 75 rooms?! Why do most post the color and not a room number? When they have posted a room number for example, orange 40, my room 40 is dark blue? What am I missing here?? Last nigght I search for hours only to find him at 8:59 and made 1 trade. And then is room 40 different than the Quiet room 40? I feel clueless, HELP!! Thanks so much!

Every time I seen doug I would post the color and room, that way people would know where he is at that time. I do not think that the quiet room 40 is any different than the other one, but I have never changed to the quiet rooms so I am not sure. When you find out what color he is in bring up your phone and go to that color zone. I only look for him if i see a post with the color and number on it oyher wise it is to frustrating. I traded with him 2 times and both times he wanted 3 or 4 gems and all I got was ice cream, so I am not to happy with him (LOL )
lbudgie8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2009, 07:55 PM   #72
Webkinz :)

bambrowneyes is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by heming21
Hi Everyone, this is the first time I have ever posted a comment and I need some help! My girls have 68 Webkinz, we've been collecting the past 2.5 years, LOVE them and we are on the website daily. We have never been in the Clubhouse and looking for Doug has been frustrating to say the least! I understand to check in the Collector Rooms, but when following the thread as to where he is, do NOT get the room "colors". Well actually, I do see where in the bottom right of each room is has a color, but seriously, each hour I need to be checking in 75 rooms?! Why do most post the color and not a room number? When they have posted a room number for example, orange 40, my room 40 is dark blue? What am I missing here?? Last nigght I search for hours only to find him at 8:59 and made 1 trade. And then is room 40 different than the Quiet room 40? I feel clueless, HELP!! Thanks so much!
You have to go to your phone in the lower right hand corner on your front page, turn it on , wait till the zone bar is full and ready to push, push it and change it to the colored zone that you find on the find doug thread. Then go to clubhouse it takes you to the proper color zone , then click on show room list and most of the time the rooms with the people in it arewhere doug should be . It might take a few times to get in but keep trying. Hope this works for you it has never failed Me!!!
bambrowneyes is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 07:31 PM   #73
Lil Kinz

traisa98 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by traisa98
At 5:00 p.m kinz time, I saw Doug in the webkinz clubhouse collector room! It was in the light blue zone. Some people have reported that Doug has gave them rocky road ice cream without having the gems that Doug needs! Hopefully, Ganz can fix this problem soon!

Doug is a dog that trades gems with you!. You have to have the gem he wants or, you don't get a prize! Some people have reported that they get prizes even though they don't have the gems he wants!

Some people have said they have not got their gems back though! I have heard that someone said,
"If I don't get my gems back, I'm never coming on webkinz again!"

Let me know how to start new threads to please, everyone!!!!!!
traisa98 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: