Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-01-2009, 03:21 PM   #51
ow I'm a
Webkinz :)

cheekybernard is a jewel in the roughcheekybernard is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Ganz Gives Doug Another Chance, So Far, Reports Are Good

I found doug last night but i traded with him and got another
pet and i cliked and cliked but he would'nt trade someone please help!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheekybernard is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2009, 05:22 PM   #52

cfent57 will become famous soon enough

you can only trade once a day don't know why you didn't get nothing the first time...
cfent57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 06:25 PM   #53
Lil Kinz
lucky1223 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey people! i finaly saw Doug for the first time! he was in the pink zone regular clubhouse today at 5 kinz time! all i got was icecream but i'm sure the prizes will get better!
lucky1223 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 08:56 PM   #54
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

For those having trouble finding Doug, go to a gold kinzchat plus collector room and ask it usually works. Both my son and I got a gem belt on the third trade, my son didn't even have the gem but it worked anyway
Bob
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 10:26 PM   #55
Gifted
xlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of light

You can trade with Doug more then once
but you need to change pets to do so
but I dont know about anyone else
alls I got from him was 8 rocky road cone things

very disappointing lol
xlifetime is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 10:51 PM   #56
purplemed22 is on a distinguished road

I got a sparkling gem belt after trading for my 3rd time.
purplemed22 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 06:08 AM   #57
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

That's TODAY, gem victims!
RobertFrog is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 08:04 AM   #58
Lil Kinz
heming21 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Everyone, this is the first time I have ever posted a comment and I need some help! My girls have 68 Webkinz, we've been collecting the past 2.5 years, LOVE them and we are on the website daily. We have never been in the Clubhouse and looking for Doug has been frustrating to say the least! I understand to check in the Collector Rooms, but when following the thread as to where he is, do NOT get the room "colors". Well actually, I do see where in the bottom right of each room is has a color, but seriously, each hour I need to be checking in 75 rooms?! Why do most post the color and not a room number? When they have posted a room number for example, orange 40, my room 40 is dark blue? What am I missing here?? Last nigght I search for hours only to find him at 8:59 and made 1 trade. And then is room 40 different than the Quiet room 40? I feel clueless, HELP!! Thanks so much!
heming21 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 10:12 AM   #59
purplemed22 is on a distinguished road

4th time trading I got a gem mining hat.
purplemed22 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 10:39 AM   #60

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

I saw Doug late yesterday afternoon. My light blue phone was on and I was in Collector Room 4. All of a sudden, Doug appeared. When I clicked on him he wanted to trade for a yellow Starlight Shimmer gem. Since I had 8, I traded. He took 1 gem and gave me a Rocky Road ice cream.

Was it worth the trade, I don't think so, but that is my opinion. Maybe if he ups the ante it might be worth it, but for an ice cream, nah!
jazzykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: