Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-31-2009, 12:05 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

chrissy0m is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 
Default Re: Ganz Gives Doug Another Chance, So Far, Reports Are Good

I do not believe that Doug gives you anything worth giving up a gem for. My gem was worth $75 and I got ice cream which is $3.00. I won't be wasting my time doing this again. Gantz is ripping us off.!!!
chrissy0m is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2009, 12:10 PM   #42
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by chrissy0m
I do not believe that Doug gives you anything worth giving up a gem for. My gem was worth $75 and I got ice cream which is $3.00. I won't be wasting my time doing this again. Gantz is ripping us off.!!!
To get better prizes you need to use the same pet, and visit the clubhouse every day. If you use a different pet you have to start over.
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 02:37 PM   #43
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Thanks for the updates everyone as far as switching pets it does work I tried 3 pets the one iI used yesterday got rock candy today rocky road yesterday,thr other two rocky road today.

Bob :pgn:
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 02:59 PM   #44

bambrowneyes is on a distinguished road

I guess it would have helped if I mentioned what I received, Sorry! I got the rock candy just like on all my other visit to Doug. So this one cost me more then the others. I also just read on the other thread that this could happen just on later levels for more special prizes. Oh Well!! Easy come Easy go!!

View Post Originally Posted by cfent57
I have 3 accounts and on the the last account he ask me for two gems but I didn't have the one so I didn't get to trade this time..what did you get for two gems anything good??
bambrowneyes is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 03:05 PM   #45

bambrowneyes is on a distinguished road

When I tried to sell the Rocky Road Ice cream a the W-Shop they offered $30 so it is a least worth $60 not great but better then $3. I haven't tried the Rock Candy.

View Post Originally Posted by chrissy0m
bambrowneyes is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 04:05 PM   #46
Lil Kinz
lucky1223 is an unknown quantity at this point

Red face Re: Ganz Gives Doug Another Chance, So Far, Reports Are Good

so many questions, not enough answers. can anyone help me?

1. if doug is in a color zone, is he in ALL the collector rooms in that zone or just one?

2. if doug isn't in the kinzchat plus clubhouse, might he be in the regular kinzchat?

3.if doug is in the gold zone, is he in another zone at the same time for non-members?

Thanks. if anyone knows the answers to my questions, please leave me a reply.

Lucky
lucky1223 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 04:20 PM   #47

cfent57 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by lucky1223
so many questions, not enough answers. can anyone help me?

1. if doug is in a color zone, is he in ALL the collector rooms in that zone or just one?

2. if doug isn't in the kinzchat plus clubhouse, might he be in the regular kinzchat?

3.if doug is in the gold zone, is he in another zone at the same time for non-members?

Thanks. if anyone knows the answers to my questions, please leave me a reply.

Lucky
for number 1. no he is not or at least as far as I know,, for exeple I was in dr.blue room 40 went back in with a different pet and different room same color and he was not there I had to go back to 40 now I look after that and saw him in a few room same color but not all rooms.

for #2. yes the first day they said he was in light blue and went looking for him and could not find in so I went to the regular kinzchat and found him...

for #3. I don't know sorry

View Post Originally Posted by bambrowneyes
I guess it would have helped if I mentioned what I received, Sorry! I got the rock candy just like on all my other visit to Doug. So this one cost me more then the others. I also just read on the other thread that this could happen just on later levels for more special prizes. Oh Well!! Easy come Easy go!!
Thanks you would think if you had to give him more then one gem it would of been better then food item..hummmmmm
cfent57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 05:43 PM   #48
Unregistered

Talking Re: Ganz Gives Doug Another Chance, So Far, Reports Are Good

I ran into Doug in Collections Room 3.
Old 06-01-2009, 02:07 PM   #49
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

I am so glad to hear that Doug, is doing better.I haven't decided if I am gong to trade with him or not.Maybe if it was something just a little better than food,I would.But I am going to see if I can just find him! Everyone have a great day.God bless.:abn::bt::bokbok::clyde::el1::goo:
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 02:20 PM   #50
matza10
Gift Guru

matza10 is on a distinguished road

i have been searching for doug and i have yet to find him! does he move from room to room? or is he always suposed to be in the same spot? if any of you have the answer to this, please pm me!
matza10 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: