Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-03-2011, 02:35 PM   #51
Diabetes Awareness!
Webkinz :)

buts2 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Ganz Fixes Judy Moody/Jumbleberry Fields Log Out Issue

Cool. That's great that they fixed it. But something weird is that I still have random logouts when I'm putting items in my house or if I'm trading in the clubhouse.

Do you think you're tired? Try being me. I just walked for 2 hours straight!!!!! I think I'm goin' nuts.
buts2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2011, 02:58 PM   #52
!

meeshelyse is a forum hero
meeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by violeta108
I am having the same problem with all 3 accounts! I had NO PROBLEMS BEFORE THE GANZ FIX!!! Also, one of the accounts has received the SAME GREEN CHEST and no other prizes.
Another account only gets bulletin boards...
Has this happened to anibody?

Same deal here, no issue with log outs before the "fix", but now I can't watch the video, and before the only prizes I got were FIVE bulletin boards and two dressers. So much for being random, I want the cat thingyy
meeshelyse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 04:46 PM   #53

lovemr is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been having random logouts for some time. This has not helped.And I am also unable to watch the Judy Moody video today. I have gotten sev green dressers and 2 bulletin boards. If you try to sell them only get $1. I als wish yo culd put stuff in them.
lovemr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 06:59 PM   #54

Rareone is on a distinguished road

Totally NOT fixed! I was having random logouts here and there before they "fixed" it, but now I can't stay logged in for any amount of time at all! It doesn't matter where I am, or what I am doing, it just logs me out, so frustrating
Rareone is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 07:08 PM   #55
Liw
Laura Ingalls Wilder

Liw knows the way
Liw knows the wayLiw knows the wayLiw knows the way

I was able to view the video this morning, but I was just logged out again in the middle of my class at Kinzville Academy. I am so tired of flunking because of the random log outs!
Liw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 09:28 PM   #56

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

Thanks Iggy for the information.

I got the random gift tonight, but when I clicked on the movie screen to view the movie then answer the 3 questions, the movie did not start. All I got was that little white circle going round and round.

I did however, click on the cat in the corner, as you suggested, and that was added to my dock.

I guess you just can't win them all! LOL!

Thank you for taking the time to post an answer for me.
jazzykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 01:03 AM   #57
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

im having all the problems everyone else is with the same prizes, when i can gt the video to load that is.

and to the person who doesnt know how to clean out your cache........ what browser are you using? there is a thread on how to do this here on wi....... put in the search engine 'cleaning out cache ' and it will come up, unless someone knows the direct link???????
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 02:05 AM   #58
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

I have this idea in my head of GANZ when they fix things -

it's like a cartoon when somebody brings a ladder into the room to fix the ceiling light and while fixing it they crash the room with the ladder

sorry I have low expectations of Ganz lately -

sad thing is they have such great ideas but making the ideas work isn't too great jmho
bangkokyankee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 01:08 AM   #59

Snickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond repute

I am still getting random logouts on all three of my accounts. Doesn't matter what I am doing, except it usually happens when I am doing something critical, like taking a class or doing a job. Then I flunk or lose my chance at making money. Sigh.
Snickerdoodlez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 11:20 AM   #60
Rebel flows towards the sea of knowledgeRebel flows towards the sea of knowledgeRebel flows towards the sea of knowledgeRebel flows towards the sea of knowledgeRebel flows towards the sea of knowledgeRebel flows towards the sea of knowledgeRebel flows towards the sea of knowledgeRebel flows towards the sea of knowledge

They may have fixed one glitch, but the random logouts are still continuing--and they predated Judy Moody.
Rebel is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: