Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-03-2011, 10:58 AM   #41
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Ganz Fixes Judy Moody/Jumbleberry Fields Log Out Issue

Glad It worked for you Dixie! I'm still getting logged out for Jumbleberry Fields, when the screen switches to award berries and sometimes I get passed that screen but it logs me out when I try to put the berries in the jar...Nothing to do with Judy Moody, the same silly log out issue that has happened since December.
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2011, 11:01 AM   #42
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Oh DragonBird, I was SO hoping this would be a solution for you Are you at least able to play with your hamsters?
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 11:37 AM   #43
plw120, 728lisa
Gifted

728lisa has a spectacular aura about728lisa has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Glad It worked for you Dixie! I'm still getting logged out for Jumbleberry Fields, when the screen switches to award berries and sometimes I get passed that screen but it logs me out when I try to put the berries in the jar...Nothing to do with Judy Moody, the same silly log out issue that has happened since December.

Same for our kiddos - as soon as the last roll is complete they are logged out. Ganz said they have no reports of this but has happened to us for 4 days now.
728lisa is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 11:51 AM   #44
Webkinz :)

outgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guide

I was having the log out issue too but now I have a different problem. The Judy Moody video will not load for me in the clubhouse. I can click on the cat in the corner to get an item but I cannot view the trailer and answer questions. Is anyone else having this issue since the "fix"?
outgoinglyshy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 12:41 PM   #45
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Oh DragonBird, I was SO hoping this would be a solution for you Are you at least able to play with your hamsters?
Yes, the hamster area works just fine thank goodness, and if not for that I probably wouldn't log on at all except to see if this silly thing is fixed...I just love those hamsters, they are darling!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 12:46 PM   #46
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

So it was a glitch that Ganz fixed. If only they could fix the random log outs that were before the Judy Moody promotion.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 01:26 PM   #47
violeta108 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by outgoinglyshy
I was having the log out issue too but now I have a different problem. The Judy Moody video will not load for me in the clubhouse. I can click on the cat in the corner to get an item but I cannot view the trailer and answer questions. Is anyone else having this issue since the "fix"?

I am having the same problem with all 3 accounts! I had NO PROBLEMS BEFORE THE GANZ FIX!!! Also, one of the accounts has received the SAME GREEN CHEST and no other prizes.
Another account only gets bulletin boards...
Has this happened to anibody?
violeta108 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 01:50 PM   #48
<333

bluedogfrog swims in greatness
bluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatness

Sweet! Thanks for posting!
bluedogfrog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 02:01 PM   #49
Diabetes Awareness

stinkerbelle has a spectacular aura aboutstinkerbelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by violeta108
I am having the same problem with all 3 accounts! I had NO PROBLEMS BEFORE THE GANZ FIX!!! Also, one of the accounts has received the SAME GREEN CHEST and no other prizes.
Another account only gets bulletin boards...
Has this happened to anibody?
Yes! I too am having these same problems.......no "problem" before they fixed it! Now can't get it to load.....and was getting only the green dresser on two accts.
stinkerbelle is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 02:27 PM   #50
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by stinkerbelle
Yes! I too am having these same problems.......no "problem" before they fixed it! Now can't get it to load.....and was getting only the green dresser on two accts.
The trailer won't load on any of my accounts since the "fix". Most of my accounts were also getting just the green dresser from the trailer. I thought I was just having lousy luck with the randomizer.
Mynoey is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: